Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just picked up a 99% colt python
Collapse
X
-
-
Sweet, almost like mine, mine is stainless.NRA LifeTime MemberComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Sexy!Comment
-
Comment
-
Lucky dog...Comment
-
Comment
-
I bought one of my Pythons new in the early 70's and I shoot it all the time. It still looks as new as the day I bought it. The early 70's ones don't wear out. Baby it yes, but don't worry about shooting it. Congrats on the great deal. If I remember correctly, in the early 70's they sold for around $300 - $350. I bought a S&W 29-2 around the same time and the Python was not much less. Never had an issue with the Python. The 29-2 is a different story.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,638
Posts: 25,149,916
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25337 users online. 105 members and 25232 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment