I shot a S&W 500 again two weeks ago and was reminded why I don't have one. Uncomfortable to shoot- especially with max loads, and at about $6 per round for them it is prohibitively expensive.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
should i trade?
Collapse
X
-
I voted against Obama before it was cool.
Originally posted by 1911LuvrI beg to differ. The full length dust cover rail makes a world of difference in the "when I run out of bullets I'm going to beat you to death with the pistol" look that causes bad guys to run in fear, and lesser men to feel inadequate. It looks just plain beastly and the extra heft up front does help manage recoil a bit better. Plus, an angel told me that when God called JMB to heaven it was to build him a full rail 1911!
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,322
Posts: 25,146,837
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34052 users online. 78 members and 33974 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment