Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Time to pass the hat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jrw1911
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 146

    Time to pass the hat

    Just wanted a gentle reminder to us fortunate enough to have CalGuns to read and learn from. In fact, I learn more from this site then all my other internet sites combined. Even some of the wacky threads are entertaining. So I just contributed a small amount to the CalGuns foundation. I realize that not everyone is able to part with any funds in this terrible economy -- but if you can please help these guys with whatever you can.
  • #2
    PandaLuv
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 641

    $30 ain't ****.

    Contribute folks, calguns did and will save people money, boredom and ,in same cases, freedom.
    Молон Лабе
    I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12

    Comment

    • #3
      scamp62
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 1009

      keep up the good work !
      money sent via PayPal.........Thanks for a great site !

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1