Value for one that is mint?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Calico M100 Pistol
Collapse
X
-
In CA? or Free america?
since 10 round mags are not available and I believe the m100 is banned by name I don't believe it can be sold in this state.
In Free america I believe they go for about 400-500 -
Thats what I was kindof going for with the 10 round mag statement...Comment
-
It's a Pistol that has a detachable (or larger than 10 round) magazine somewhere other than the pistol grip. When it comes to pistols RF is not exempt from Ca. AW laws.NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
Utah CCW Instructor
Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.
sigpic CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE
KM6WLVComment
-
Ok:
Pistols
(4) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer.
(B) A second handgrip.
(C) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel that allows the bearer to
fire the weapon without burning his or her hand, except a slide that encloses the barrel.
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
(5) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
Thanks guys that helps.RP1911
-----------
NRA Life
CGNComment
-
-
The Calico M-100 Carbine is not Listed , and is legal as long as you bought it before the high cap ban. The pistol is the M-100P I dont think there is anyway to rework the mag for ten rounds.
Last edited by Equalizer2; 12-26-2007, 11:57 PM." Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "Comment
-
Wikipedia needs to be updated:
Re-working the magazine for the M110 will not help since the magazaine is outside the pistol grip.
Calico will be re-introducing the M100 carbine, and these are legal to sell in CA without the magazine.
Clod
The Calico M-100 Carbine is not Listed , and is legal as long as you bought it before the high cap ban. The pistol is the M-100P I dont think there is anyway to rework the mag for ten rounds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_M100Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,523
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26005 users online. 143 members and 25862 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment