Hello I just stoped in Herb Bauers last night and saw that they had a brand new TRP Operator full lenght dust rail in their counter. It has a bull barrel (no bushing) and G10 grips. I have one or else I would have layed it away. Price was steep $1700.00 but it looks fantastic. Just thought I would pass along the info.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TRP OP Full dust rail
Collapse
X
-
I was just in there yesterday with my father-in-law and checked out the TRP. It was my 1st time in Bauers and was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and helpful everyone was. Also spent a few minutes talking with Herb about the SF Bay Area and how things have changed; very nice man.Hello I just stoped in Herb Bauers last night and saw that they had a brand new TRP Operator full lenght dust rail in their counter. It has a bull barrel (no bushing) and G10 grips. I have one or else I would have layed it away. Price was steep $1700.00 but it looks fantastic. Just thought I would pass along the info.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,408
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34243 users online. 33 members and 34210 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment