Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

what is your favorite

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Saym14
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 7892

    what is your favorite

    handgun ?
  • #2
    UserM4
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 1687

    depends...
    While we're here arguing about the latest high tech running shoes, there's some Kenyan out there running barefoot. Guess who's gonna win the marathon?

    Comment

    • #3
      Saym14
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2009
      • 7892

      on what ?

      Comment

      • #4
        al8550
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 934

        1911 trp operator
        "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

        -Emiliano Zapata

        Comment

        • #5
          Wingnutt
          Junior Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 45

          CZ 75 TS

          Comment

          • #6
            CWUSCG
            Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 426

            1911 kimber or springfield .45
            UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
            Will surf for money.

            Comment

            • #7
              Bert Gamble
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 3230

              Wasn't this question asked yesterday?

              It was for top 5, so I suppose this is different.
              WARNING: This post will most likely contain statements that are offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense, and or maturity.

              Satire: A literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
              _____________________________________________

              Comment

              • #8
                whipkiller
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 3461

                Right now, I'd have to say my CZ SP-01 followed closely by the SA Loaded 1911
                Last edited by whipkiller; 03-15-2012, 12:13 PM.
                Too many hobbies, Too little time.

                Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

                Comment

                • #9
                  tbc
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 5955

                  Originally posted by Saym14
                  on what ?
                  For carry? For HD? for tacticool stuffs? For the range?


                  Sent from IPhone

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Andy Taylor
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 1367

                    to many to select one.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Roach_Infinity
                      Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 215

                      Colt Model 357 with target sights. I do not own, and cannot afford one though =(

                      It is the gun I "look forward to owning someday." Everything I own is more or less "Evil Black Gun" status.

                      -Eric

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        RugerNo1
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1644

                        The one I shoot the best on a given day...
                        Dane

                        For the Learned Rifleman

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ckprax
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 1496

                          it depends... of the ones I own...

                          for plinking - Ruger Standard .22LR
                          for HD and Range - S&W 686 .357Mag
                          to look at and fondle - S&W 629 .44Mag

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sd_fox_racer
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 582

                            my kimber custom II or my wifes PX4 9mm
                            Spikes Honey Badger 300 blk
                            Spike Spartan 556
                            Spikes Punisher 556
                            Sig SP2022 9mm
                            Kahr CW9
                            Cricket 22lr in pink
                            Ruger 10/22 take down
                            Aero precision 308
                            Spikes Snowflake 224 Valkyrie

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Ventura_Yak'r
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 571

                              Originally posted by UserM4
                              depends...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1