Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 19 & 1911 range report

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FLAWLS1
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 930

    Glock 19 & 1911 range report

    Just got back from the range a few minutes ago. I shot only 100 rounds through my new gen 3 G19 with Federal 115gr ammo. There was no FTF or FTE. Out of 100 rounds only 1 shell casing hit me in the forehead. This thing is accurate and it felt like I was shooting a BB gun because right before that I put 100 rounds through my 1911 .45 ACP. As always my Kimber 1911 ran like a champ!!
  • #2
    ElvenSoul
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2008
    • 17431

    Which side of the Glock / 1911 War are you on? Heh Heh good to see someone who likes both
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      tacticoolguy
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 54

      Both are great guns. I have a hard time deciding what to shoot between my glocks and 1911.

      Comment

      • #4
        hkdad
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 3112

        A 1911 will ALWAYS shoot better than a glock!!! Reliability wise... well, it always depends on how much kool aid you drink...
        ˙ǝuılƃıs ʎɯ uı ʇnd oʇ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I

        "I see an empty magazine, I think it needs to be loaded." -hickok45

        Comment

        • #5
          bac0n16
          Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 169

          FLAWLS1, out of curiosity, what is your extractor number?

          Comment

          • #6
            FLAWLS1
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2011
            • 930

            Originally posted by bbtruong16
            FLAWLS1, out of curiosity, what is your extractor number?
            336... Did you mean ejector or extractor?

            Comment

            • #7
              bac0n16
              Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 169

              Yes, sorry about that.

              I too have the same ejector, once in a while I may get brass in my face but it's probably 2/100 rounds.

              Glad to hear you're very satisfied with your G19!

              Comment

              • #8
                FLAWLS1
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 930

                Originally posted by bbtruong16
                Yes, sorry about that.

                I too have the same ejector, once in a while I may get brass in my face but it's probably 2/100 rounds.

                Glad to hear you're very satisfied with your G19!
                Yeah, I like it and I like how there's practically no recoil especially if you shoot a .45 right before shooting a 9mm.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1