What do you see Valegian?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!
Collapse
X
-
Nada...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2Attached FilesComment
-
Anyone know when the new cabinet is coming in?Comment
-
Nothing in today in milpitas as of 4:28PM only 20gaComment
-
-
Santee Wally World had more dust then ammo on 03/11/2013Comment
-
Went by MV earlier - nothing new there. Lots of hunting rifle, some .410 and lots of .20gauge.
Lone box of .32 auto UMC.
Any 17HMR at Milpitas?Comment
-
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."
Bruce LeeComment
-
Well that sucks, I asked the short older Filipino guy with glasses who was stocking the shelfs if anything was coming in and he said no. I asked him twice. I did notice another guy waiting off to the side reading a something as if he was just waiting there, he musta knew something ... damn..always an inside job.Comment
-
Nah...the guy you saw probably knew who to ask about ammo. It has been posted many times here on this thread who you need to look for and ask. Many calgunners know who it is. The "short older...guy" was probnably just the stocker and there was "no ammo" because it wasnt brought out to him to stock yet. Many of the regular sales floor people honestly do not know what is coming "in the trucks" unless they are dept managers or higher. Just look back at some older posts here and you will see the name of who you need to seek for answers. Good luck.Well that sucks, I asked the short older Filipino guy with glasses who was stocking the shelfs if anything was coming in and he said no. I asked him twice. I did notice another guy waiting off to the side reading a something as if he was just waiting there, he musta knew something ... damn..always an inside job.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2Last edited by Valegian; 03-13-2013, 8:05 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,474
Posts: 25,148,144
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23192 users online. 45 members and 23147 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment