Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hammerli22
    Junior Member
    • May 2012
    • 68

    Its only cci ammunition

    Comment

    • MC408
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 2042

      Cci. Bulk 22lr? Still there? It's gotta be gone by now!

      Comment

      • Valegian
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 1061

        Well..since no one stepped up to help me with a 1911 sight install but eveyone wants favors from me...I didnt post what was coming in today. Had someone helped me out then I would have let everyone know way earlier that 5.56xm855 420-cans are coming in today. But there are people already lined up for it. good luck.

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment

        • firebert
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2011
          • 1349

          I would've love to get my hands on one. Oh well good luck to the everybody else
          03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

          Comment

          • zen5
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 66

            I would help you Valegian,but i'm fairly new to the fireman game..i do appreciate the updates...

            Comment

            • MC408
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 2042

              Sorry. Valegian, but I'm new to the gun game as well so I can't help out. but I do appreciate the updates. Hope someone steps up to help You out, at the very least, you should benefit from some good Karma for your community service!

              Comment

              • Jess101
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 7

                Is there any left?

                Comment

                • Valegian
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 1061

                  100-packs of wwb in 9mm and 45acp came in too (10 boxes of each). I hope someone can help me out with my 1911 sight install so can start to post up what is arriving before it actually gets to the store and not by the time it is gone.

                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

                  Comment

                  • onegtalon
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 2391

                    Originally posted by Valegian
                    100-packs of wwb in 9mm and 45acp came in too (10 boxes of each). I hope someone can help me out with my 1911 sight install so can start to post up what is arriving before it actually gets to the store and not by the time it is gone.

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
                    Ya know if I had the tool, I'd help ya out... I know how to do it.. Just no sight pusher tool... (and some of them are specific to handgun types)

                    Thanks anyway for the updates.. Guess I'm still on the hunt for .22lr and .357 mag 158 Gr. (btw big5 campbell - nothing!)


                    Sent from my iPhone
                    OneGtalon
                    Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                    Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                    HDF, CGN/CGF member
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • zen5
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 66

                      Lol,"firearm game",

                      Comment

                      • aca72
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 3250

                        Nada as of 2055 hrs.
                        Long live CALGUNS!

                        Selling: ✮ GLOCK ✮ Beretta ✮ SIG Sauer ✮ Stuff ✮

                        Comment

                        • walmart
                          Junior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 24

                          Ammo in Walmart Mt View .223 9mm .22LR

                          Tonight's delivery.....Ammo came in to Walmart in Mt View on showers drive

                          .223
                          9mm
                          .22LR

                          Comment

                          • firebert
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 1349

                            Originally posted by walmart
                            Tonight's delivery.....Ammo came in to Walmart in Mt View on showers drive

                            .223
                            9mm
                            .22LR
                            What time will it be on the floor?
                            03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                            Comment

                            • oldboy52
                              Junior Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 36

                              6 boxes (50) of aguila 9mm left....

                              Comment

                              • walmart
                                Junior Member
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 24

                                There was some Ammo left over this morning in Walmart Mt View .223 9mm .22LR

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1