Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lead Waster
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 16650

    Originally posted by mmayer707
    is 22lr really that hard to find now? I have more of that stuff than I know what to do with.
    It's a trickle down effect. .45 and 9mm became scarce so people want to shoot their much more economical .22s. Also more people have .22s than other calibers I'm guessing. So it becomes scarce. Not just expensive but almost impossible to find.
    ==================

    sigpic


    Remember to dial 1 before 911.

    Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

    There. Are. Four. Lights!

    Comment

    • dakman
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2012
      • 92

      I was there yesterday around 1 pm and definitely no .45 or 9mm. Sad Panda.

      Comment

      • eyeruh
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2012
        • 90

        .22LR @ Reeds is still around $8 for a brick.

        Comment

        • pdude
          Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 384

          Just at WM and only shotgun shells.

          Plus a sign on the ammo shelves that more or less said that you may only purchase 3 boxes/day.

          Comment

          • kosherbacon
            Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 143

            The limit at big-5 is five boxes per caliber, for anyone considering checking them out too.

            Comment

            • XDJYo
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2012
              • 7094

              I was in line and saw boxes and boxes of .45 ACP Federal bulk pack, Winchester White Box, UMC 250 count and others. The shelves were full again! I was in a panic since I wasn't sure how much money I had left in my account and how much I could afford and hoping the guy in front of me didn't buy out the whole shelf!

              But, it was all a dream. YES! This whole ammo-shortage, hoarding thing is making me have DREAMS of finding ammo! Ugh...

              I need to start re-loading. And, I can't believe I just admitted to this on a public forum.
              Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
              Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
              Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
              M&P 15 (Mine)

              Comment

              • zen5
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 66

                Ammo dreams...goodnite...

                Comment

                • onegtalon
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 2391

                  LOL I've been having dreams of finding ammo too... But it was expensive! Oh wait that's the marketplace!


                  Sent from my iPhone
                  OneGtalon
                  Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                  Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                  HDF, CGN/CGF member
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • sirgiles
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 2311

                    actually, this isn't a dream.
                    at around 10pm, 50 boxes of of 20 ct. .223 arrived yesterday.
                    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

                    Bruce Lee

                    Comment

                    • chrisc983
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 54

                      By any chance did anything else come in?

                      Comment

                      • XDJYo
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 7094

                        Just came from the American Canyon Walmart. Just like the lighter, Zippo! No .22, .45 or 9. But they have 12 gauge.
                        Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                        Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                        Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                        M&P 15 (Mine)

                        Comment

                        • Valegian
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 1061

                          40 s&w, 9mm, 45 auto, and 380 auto being stocked as of 4:55am! Bunch of 9mm! Got this picture from my "inside" man. Good luck to all.

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • Valegian
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 1061

                            Its ready for today's shoppers. :thumbup:

                            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • air0n'03
                              Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 239

                              Nice! Now if I could only find some 5.56/223

                              Comment

                              • XDJYo
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Apr 2012
                                • 7094

                                Wow!!! This is great news! Rumor has it that Big 5 is supposed to be re-stocking this morning too! Hopefully, this ammo shortage will be old news by the end of the month.
                                Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                                Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                                Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                                M&P 15 (Mine)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1