Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lead Waster
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 16650

    12/13/13

    I was in Mountain View Walmart at 10:30, the ammo guy had a cart with cartons of ammo on it. .38 special, 9mm and .45 MEGAPACKS.

    I know the 9mm is there for sure as he opened a box for me and checked price on a WWB 100 round pack ($26).

    I was only looking for .22lr, and I reload ... so I left all those goodies for you!

    On top of that the shelves had 9 and .45 on them (and .40 too, but who cares! LOL)

    I think the time of Flippers is coming to an end. There was nobody there except me, and I was actually just there to get an anti-slip rug pad!
    ==================

    sigpic


    Remember to dial 1 before 911.

    Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

    There. Are. Four. Lights!

    Comment

    • twolane
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 963

      I've got a pic to post when I get home, but Mili was pretty well stocked up too. 223, 9, 40, 45, 38 WWB, 7.62x 39 and 51, slugs, shotgun, and rifle. Looks good, but still none of the ever elusive 22lr.

      Comment

      • Bmfdez
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 832

        They had golden bullets this morning. That was the 3rd 22 shipment this week. Same with Mt. View

        Early birds gets the worms!

        Comment

        • Hadesomega
          Member
          • Jul 2008
          • 437

          Sounds good might head there after the range today =) Was at Mt View on Monday and they didn't have any 9mm or 22lr.

          Comment

          • XDJYo
            Calguns Addict
            • Apr 2012
            • 7119

            If anybody is down at Milpitas in the a.m., be sure to post here. I might head down there in the afternoon if the hunting is good!

            Looking for 9mm and 45 especially.

            Thanks!

            Happy shooting and be safe!
            Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
            Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
            Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
            M&P 15 (Mine)

            Comment

            • Fishslayer
              In Memoriam
              • Jan 2010
              • 13035

              Originally posted by Lead Waster

              I think the time of Flippers is coming to an end. There was nobody there except me, and I was actually just there to get an anti-slip rug pad!
              Or the flippers knew there would be no .22LR...
              "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
              You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
              You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


              Originally Posted by JackRydden224
              I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
              Originally posted by redcliff
              A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

              Comment

              • Mot Mi
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2013
                • 1061

                They had a nee brand box ive never seen before in 7.62x51 ZQ1 for 17.97, which is expensive at .80cpr. Plus, I was informed about the same brand of 9mm 1200 rds ZQ1 for 499.95. At this rate I see it fit better to just buy from cabelas. They also had 4 boxes of 45 100 ct wwb, some 40s, 150 rd ae 223, and the usual rifle calibers plus 45 lc hp. Nothing great. Seems better to buy online now

                Comment

                • souljr1
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 560

                  I miss the pond
                  AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


                  A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

                  ~Winston Churchill

                  Comment

                  • Renuco612
                    Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 137

                    If y'all don't mind the drive on a sunday morning, I drove to the tracy walmart 3 different sunday mornings and scored a whole bunch. At all 3 times I got some 9mm and 45 mega packs. I brought the wife with me so imagine how much I was able to get. I'll be good for awhile.

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • SneezySky
                      Buy once cry once
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 331

                      .22lr Federal 525 bricks in stock - good luck
                      Live your life like you don't have a spare.

                      Comment

                      • mistahpatel
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 493

                        Where?^

                        Comment

                        • SneezySky
                          Buy once cry once
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 331

                          Originally posted by mistahpatel
                          Where?^

                          Per title... >> Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock! <<
                          Live your life like you don't have a spare.

                          Comment

                          • Dmitri76
                            Member
                            • May 2008
                            • 231

                            Originally posted by SneezySky
                            .22lr Federal 525 bricks in stock - good luck
                            Stopped by around 9:50 am only to see a guy paying for a 525 rd brick .. With no more left Oh well. They did have Winchester 100 packs of .40 and .45
                            Last edited by Dmitri76; 12-20-2013, 2:25 PM.
                            NRA Life Member

                            Comment

                            • thbat
                              Member
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 181

                              Price on the 22lr Federal 525 brick?

                              Comment

                              • SneezySky
                                Buy once cry once
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 331

                                Originally posted by thbat
                                Price on the 22lr Federal 525 brick?

                                Around $20 - can check receipt later.
                                Live your life like you don't have a spare.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1