Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pewpewpew7
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 12

    Little bit of everything at Milpitas this morning. federal .22, .22 golden, 50 and 100 count federal 9, mega 45 and 40, 6- 1000 count 223 boxes plus normal hunting and shotgun ammo

    Comment

    • Bmfdez
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 832

      Still a lots of Win 40 vp, 40 mega pack, 22s, 45 mega and few 9vp and buncha fed 9 50 packs

      Comment

      • MC408
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 2042

        Originally posted by Pewpewpew7
        Little bit of everything at Milpitas this morning. federal .22, .22 golden, 50 and 100 count federal 9, mega 45 and 40, 6- 1000 count 223 boxes plus normal hunting and shotgun ammo
        Early bird gets the worm!!!!!! Go, go, go, go!!!!!

        Breakfast is served!

        Comment

        • Valegian
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 1061

          Yup. They had 5.56 1000ct boxes, 22lr, 9mm, 45acp, and 12g. I suggest visiting before the rest of the southbay realizes what they have and clean it out (Milpitas).

          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment

          • darmog
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2010
            • 500

            Only fed 9mm boxes, some umc bulk packs in .40 and .45 left, and win .32 auto left.

            Comment

            • mfanatic325
              Junior Member
              • Jul 2013
              • 65

              Mountain View didn't have any .40 that I needed
              I didn't have time to go in until today. So sad.

              Milpitas is a tad bit far for me :/

              Comment

              • Bmfdez
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 832

                Originally posted by mfanatic325
                Mountain View didn't have any .40 that I needed
                I didn't have time to go in until today. So sad.

                Milpitas is a tad bit far for me :/
                A lot of 40s at Milpitas

                Comment

                • Mot Mi
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 1061

                  Ugh, that suck I woulda picked up abmega pack of 45. Too bad I dont get off work til 9

                  Comment

                  • Bmfdez
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 832

                    Originally posted by Mot Mi
                    Ugh, that suck I woulda picked up abmega pack of 45. Too bad I dont get off work til 9
                    Still there. Give it a shot. You never know.

                    If not, go for this:

                    $18.99 / 50 rd box ($.38 / rd). Cheaper than mega packs.

                    Last edited by Bmfdez; 09-15-2013, 3:50 PM.

                    Comment

                    • MC408
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 2042

                      nothing new in Milly, save your time and gas, go back to sleep!

                      Comment

                      • souljr1
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 560

                        Originally posted by MC408
                        nothing new in Milly, save your time and gas, go back to sleep!
                        Thanks MC.

                        Living in the RV really has its perks eh?

                        Just beware of the magical shoed gnomes!!!

                        AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


                        A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

                        ~Winston Churchill

                        Comment

                        • MC408
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 2042



                          I'm camping out Monday through Fridays, feel free to drop by and say Hi! I'm parked under the 3rd and 5th aisle under the maple tree. But you know what they say "if the RV is a rockin, don't come a knockin!!!"

                          Comment

                          • almmo
                            Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 189

                            MC Rockin At Wally


                            Originally posted by MC408


                            I'm camping out Monday through Fridays, feel free to drop by and say Hi! I'm parked under the 3rd and 5th aisle under the maple tree. But you know what they say "if the RV is a rockin, don't come a knockin!!!"
                            Last edited by almmo; 09-16-2013, 10:50 AM.
                            AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                            Comment

                            • Valegian
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 1061

                              Another "mass shooting". Time to camp out at Milpitas and Mt. View for ammo for myself. Dont worry guys...this will not cause another rush for ammo. There is no need to camp out with me. Lol!

                              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                              Comment

                              • md2bpo
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1404

                                Another "mass shooting"

                                *%&@*(%&#@%_)!#
                                34 States and counting...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1