Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twolane
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 963

    I scored a case of 40 for 299 at Templar yesterday. Pretty tough to beat.
    They did have 223 but I didn't ask about the price.
    They're also having a sale on everything (including guns and optics) 20-30% off.
    Some pretty fair prices.

    Comment

    • MC408
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 2042

      Originally posted by twolane
      I scored a case of 40 for 299 at Templar yesterday. Pretty tough to beat.
      They did have 223 but I didn't ask about the price.
      They're also having a sale on everything (including guns and optics) 20-30% off.
      Some pretty fair prices.
      Nice! Any idea how many cases of .40 they had left. Have a buddy who was gonna head over to try and score.

      Thanks for the info karlD. Think I may try some underwood 357.

      Comment

      • mfanatic325
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 65

        I've been meaning to go to Templar for the .40S&W , but I'm low on funds
        Looks like it's time for a break from plinking for a while

        Comment

        • taifei
          Member
          • May 2012
          • 233

          Nothing new at milly

          Comment

          • Cscalderon
            Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 139

            Just got back from mt. View Not a damn thing.

            Comment

            • MC408
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 2042

              So I heard through a friend of a friend's sister's girlfriend who knows a guy that heard about a major score at Milpitas yesterday morning. Someone walked away with a 1000 round box of federal 223 aka the golden Sasquatch that we've only heard about but have never seen! Can anyone confirm a sighting on such a rarity?! Lol. Keep hunting my friends, the big fish are in the pond!

              EBGTW!

              Comment

              • twolane
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2010
                • 963

                MC- when I was at Templar Fri night they still had 6 cases of 40. Worth a call- they said it wasn't exactly flying off the shelf.
                As for that case of 223... Pics or it didn't happen!

                Comment

                • MC408
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 2042

                  Originally posted by twolane
                  MC- when I was at Templar Fri night they still had 6 cases of 40. Worth a call- they said it wasn't exactly flying off the shelf.
                  As for that case of 223... Pics or it didn't happen!
                  Lol, you mean to tell me that the credibility of a random guy on the Internet that you never met and his 5th hand knowledge of a score, is not enough to make you believe that the sighting of the mythical legend, the golden Sasquatch is real! hahaha

                  I wouldn't believe me either! But either way, to give hope to the millions of bay area ammo hunters out there of a major score, whether its real or not, is my gift to the forum! Haha

                  Thanks for the update. If I shot .40 cal, if be on that deal!
                  Last edited by MC408; 08-25-2013, 9:23 PM.

                  Comment

                  • redneckelevatorman
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 62

                    I sure miss when this thread had legit info regarding ammo at Milpitas and Mt. View. Oh well, Milpitas had CCI Stinger .22LR Copper Plated HP 50rnd boxes for $6.47. Not the greatest deal but if you're looking for some and don't want to pay shipping or leave a digital paper trail to your house, there it is.

                    Comment

                    • Valegian
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 1061

                      Originally posted by twolane
                      MC- when I was at Templar Fri night they still had 6 cases of 40. Worth a call- they said it wasn't exactly flying off the shelf.
                      As for that case of 223... Pics or it didn't happen!
                      MC408 is a teller of the truth...it has happened.


                      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      • MC408
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 2042

                        Originally posted by Valegian
                        MC408 is a teller of the truth...it has happened.


                        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                        Is that Sasquatch I see!?!?!? But still, you can't believe everything you see on the internet, after all, this picture could have easily been photoshopped! LOL . My cousins co-workers friend, sent me this pic, but if you look closely, one of the guys has 2 left thumbs, so it's questionable!

                        Last edited by MC408; 08-25-2013, 9:22 PM.

                        Comment

                        • almmo
                          Member
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 189

                          Deja vu seen that before but wait their was a tall blonde holding the bag.

                          Originally posted by MC408
                          Is that Sasquatch I see!?!?!? But still, you can't believe everything you see on the internet, after all, this picture could have easily been photoshopped! LOL . My cousins co-workers friend, sent me this pic, but if you look closely, one of the guys has 2 left thumbs, so it's questionable!

                          AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                          Comment

                          • mistahpatel
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 493

                            I don't know if it's the two left thumbs or the ammo that make this picture beautiful LOL. Lucky person whomever scored this!!

                            Comment

                            • almmo
                              Member
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 189

                              Any ammo deals? only see this
                              Cabelas has Herter”s 223 500rds $144.99 or 1000rds $279.99 with Dry Storage Boxes
                              The only problem steel case anyone shoot this stuff ??



                              Originally posted by mistahpatel
                              I don't know if it's the two left thumbs or the ammo that make this picture beautiful LOL. Lucky person whomever scored this!!
                              AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1