Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • almmo
    Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 189

    MP Pond

    Game Warden Fish On??


    Originally posted by md2bpo
    I did a random drive by in Gilroy - dry.
    AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

    Comment

    • Jason_2111
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 3831

      I heard today that the milly pond will be worth seeing.

      Comment

      • nics
        Member
        • May 2012
        • 194

        Awesome

        How bout garlic town? tomorrow?
        God made man,
        Everything else..
        Made in China!

        Comment

        • boardhed
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 20

          Originally posted by Jason_2111
          I heard today that the milly pond will be worth seeing.
          Roses are red
          Violets are blue
          I also heard Milly
          was worth going to ...

          I plan on being there... anyone else?
          =boardhed

          Comment

          • nics
            Member
            • May 2012
            • 194

            Originally posted by boardhed
            Roses are red
            Violets are blue
            I also heard Milly
            was worth going to ...

            I plan on being there... anyone else?
            Maybe me, heading there and camping out
            God made man,
            Everything else..
            Made in China!

            Comment

            • jtlau
              Junior Member
              • May 2013
              • 56

              swinging by garlic town tomorrow, have to be in the area for testing.

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                Milpitas will be serving breakfast.

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment

                • jtlau
                  Junior Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 56

                  20 boxes of 223 in Gilroy

                  13 of 9mm

                  15 boxes of rem 525 gold here in garlic town

                  Comment

                  • jtlau
                    Junior Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 56

                    if anyone wants me to grab something in particular and trade for 9, tell me now or I'm picking up the 9!

                    Comment

                    • Valegian
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 1061

                      Milpitas has a bunch of steel and its a small shipment.

                      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                      Comment

                      • sillyboy
                        Junior Member
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 45

                        A hint to those that don't know(like me) go in through the rear door by the automotive section. I was first through the front door but there were already 10 people lined up when I got to sporting goods.
                        Thanks for the updates V

                        Comment

                        • maru45
                          Junior Member
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 7

                          As a long time lurker on the forums, heres my contribution: as of 0900...

                          5 boxes of tula .223, 20 count
                          18 boxes of tula 7.62x39, 20 count

                          Plenty of winchester 12ga rifled slugs

                          Comment

                          • Lead Waster
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 16650

                            Mv 9:30

                            One box of Tula .45 steel,berdan
                            Three boxes Tula .308 steel, berdan
                            5 boxes of expensive 9mm 20 round Pdx or something
                            ==================

                            sigpic


                            Remember to dial 1 before 911.

                            Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

                            There. Are. Four. Lights!

                            Comment

                            • almmo
                              Member
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 189

                              MP Fishing Report

                              No lunkers being caught just some small limits more fish caught with lures Game Warden has restocked in the Ponds.

                              Originally posted by Lead Waster
                              Mv 9:30

                              One box of Tula .45 steel,berdan
                              Three boxes Tula .308 steel, berdan
                              5 boxes of expensive 9mm 20 round Pdx or something
                              Last edited by almmo; 06-07-2013, 3:47 PM.
                              AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                              Comment

                              • Lead Waster
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 16650

                                I'm not sure what you are implying here. I went in to buy birdseed and decided to report on the ammo shelf while I was there.
                                ==================

                                sigpic


                                Remember to dial 1 before 911.

                                Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

                                There. Are. Four. Lights!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1