Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onegtalon
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2391

    Originally posted by Valegian
    Wow! Someone got caught hiding in sporting goods. Snuck in to cut big time in line. Good luck guys.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Ahhhhh - That explains the old dude that came out of the store well before it opened. Sneaky sneaky.
    Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

    Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

    HDF, CGN/CGF member
    sigpic

    Comment

    • nics
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 194

      Originally posted by md2bpo
      thanks guys! they ran outta of .40 quick - but luckily I was able to trade with a dad and his two sons! wow - that line was a bit nuts though.
      Glad that worked out for you!

      Got there at exactly 7am, longest line ever. I was half asleep
      God made man,
      Everything else..
      Made in China!

      Comment

      • MC408
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 2042

        Any penguin sightings? Lol

        I still can't believe we had a ninja sneak in this morning! I need details, was he actually hiding, ducking or crouching down behind something when he was found? Did he look guilty or just act like he thought you were already open.

        I wasn't even there today and it may be the beet day in Milli ammo hunting history!
        Last edited by MC408; 06-04-2013, 10:22 AM.

        Comment

        • taifei
          Member
          • May 2012
          • 233

          there should be a designated door for the line to begin. its not fun being first in line at one door and finding out there's 10 people in front of you. congrats for the score though. wish i could have been there if my work schedule allowed it. ill be there for the meeting tomorrow or thursday

          Comment

          • Valegian
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 1061

            Who is going to Mt. View for breakfast?

            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

            Comment

            • firebert
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2011
              • 1349

              Sounds like MV is the place to be this morning

              Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
              03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                Wonder who will enjoy what Mt. VIEW has available...hmmm.

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment

                • almmo
                  Member
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 189

                  hmmm

                  Going to the MT V Pond Fish ON

                  Originally posted by Valegian
                  Wonder who will enjoy what Mt. VIEW has available...hmmm.

                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                  AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                  Comment

                  • Valegian
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1061

                    If you arent in Milp...too bad. they are serving breakfast here. I didnt know if they were or not in Mt.View and That is why I was curious if anyone was going there. Enjoy.

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Valegian; 06-05-2013, 7:05 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Sf911
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 2114

                      Is MV only serve breakfast now? No more dinner?

                      Comment

                      • Valegian
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 1061

                        How many lucky ammo hunters scored the 22LR in Milpitas?

                        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                        Comment

                        • jtlau
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2013
                          • 56

                          4 boxes of 22 lr left still, bunch of .40 too

                          Comment

                          • jtlau
                            Junior Member
                            • May 2013
                            • 56

                            waiting to grab one right now lol. there's no one here in sporting goods!

                            Comment

                            • MC408
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 2042

                              Originally posted by Valegian
                              If you arent in Milp...too bad. they are serving breakfast here. I didnt know if they were or not in Mt.View and That is why I was curious if anyone was going there. Enjoy.

                              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                              I always enjoy the warm comfort of Milly's Cafe, the staff are friendly and service is always good. Although I have heard good things about the breakfast buffet at The Mountain Casino, it is not worth the drive through traffic.

                              I had a nice 9astry, 45ggs Benedict, and waffle22 for Breakfast this morning and think I will be full for a week while I go on vacation!!

                              Happy hunting all and thanks for the updates Chef V!

                              Comment

                              • firebert
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 1349

                                Nothing at MV yet. I'm setting up camp.
                                03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1