Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CasperSYTFU
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 758

    I bought 2 boxes of 50x Fed 9mm for $12.xx each ) at Milpitas WM Monday
    $24.xx per 100 not too bad
    CLXXIV
    In us we trust.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • POLICESTATE
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Apr 2009
      • 18185

      Originally posted by CasperSYTFU
      I bought 2 boxes of 50x Fed 9mm for $12.xx each ) at Milpitas WM Monday
      $24.xx per 100 not too bad
      115gr or 124gr?
      -POLICESTATE,
      In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science


      sigpic


      Government Official Lies
      . F r e e d o m . D i e s .

      Comment

      • Thrashard340
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 896

        Originally posted by POLICESTATE
        115gr or 124gr?
        115gr. It used to sell for $11.49/box. They raised it $1 to 12.49/bx.

        Comment

        • CasperSYTFU
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 758

          ^Exactly. Sorry forgot to include that!
          CLXXIV
          In us we trust.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Twiggz
            Member
            • Apr 2010
            • 242

            Originally posted by Valegian
            Federal .45 100-packs for $29.97! At Milpitas.
            Well, all the federal .45 is gone..... That was fast.
            I couldn't leave empty handed, so I picked up 6 boxes of Fedral 9mm.

            Comment

            • Habid
              Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 157

              I hope they keep all kinds of ammo in stock, will be heading out to milpitas and will definitely pay a vist, buying bulks

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                $29.97 .45 100-packs are in now. Milpitas got a large shipment of ammo this morning. As of 7:50 am, they are very well stocked. Good luck to all.

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
                Attached Files

                Comment

                • Zepplin
                  Junior Member
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 38

                  Did you notice if they had any 100-pack 9mm?

                  Sent from my SGS2 using Tapatalk.

                  Comment

                  • Valegian
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1061

                    I went in looking for .45 so I didn't even bother looking at the 9mm shelf. You might want to call them to find out.

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

                    Comment

                    • Thrashard340
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 896

                      Originally posted by Zepplin
                      Did you notice if they had any 100-pack 9mm?

                      Sent from my SGS2 using Tapatalk.
                      Only in Winchester and same price as buying two boxes of 50 in Federal. Now that they have raised prices, ammo is moving much slower. They have a ton of 9mm.

                      Comment

                      • Twiggz
                        Member
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 242

                        .45 Federal 100rd value packs are gone. I bought 5 and the guy behind me bought the remaining seven.

                        Comment

                        • Josh.Ollar
                          Member
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 248

                          Originally posted by wildiddy
                          did u see any .40 federal 100 packs?
                          haha i watch for those every week at walmart here in Marysville north of sac but the remington 100rd jacked hollow points are only about $8 more.
                          much better bullet for only $8 more.....

                          Comment

                          • Valegian
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 1061

                            100+ .45 100-packs in now! Hurry while they last. Milpitas.

                            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • WWDHD?
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 2720

                              Was at the Milpitas store today (tuesday) at about 6pm and they had a shopping cart full of cases of ammo that hadn't been put out yet. Several cases of the Fed .45 100rd boxes (I bought three) and I think there was some of the Fed 9mm in that cart as well. The price for the .45 was $29.97/100rds. Good luck.
                              NRA & CRPA member
                              semi-docile tax payer
                              amateur survivalist

                              Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

                              Comment

                              • pdude
                                Member
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 384

                                Did it looks like the 100 round 9mm? Or the 50? The 100 round are a better deal. :-) Any Fed 5.56 in the ammo can?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1