Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

38 super to 9mm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Domingo
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 1297

    38 super to 9mm


    I have a Kimber in 38 super 4inch bull barrel that I want to convert to 9mm.
    has anyone done it, where could I find a barrel to work thanks
  • #2
    JTROKS
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2007
    • 13093

    You'll have to find out if your current barrel has a Wilson/Nowlin or Para/Clark ramp cut. Once you have that info you can check stormlake barrel's website for availability. Do you want it bull barrel or standard bushing? Drop in or hard fit?

    You may need to retune the stock extractors due to the 9mm rim being smaller. Besides needing 9mm mags and proper fitting of the barrel that's all it should take.
    Last edited by JTROKS; 01-10-2012, 4:05 PM.
    The wise man said just find your place
    In the eye of the storm
    Seek the roses along the way
    Just beware of the thorns...
    K. Meine

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1