Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dan Wesson Lil' Dan revolver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Palmaris
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 6502

    Dan Wesson Lil' Dan revolver

    Hello guys. I just got Dan Wesson 738P snubby revolver (she still in jail till after 3rd). It is 38 Spl +P, stainless steel. I read that is very hard to come by gun, due to the very low count was produced. I had a chance to shoot her-so far very good, even my 17 years old daughter love it.

    Does anybody knows anything about this revolver-any info will be appreciated.

    Last edited by Palmaris; 01-03-2012, 9:10 PM.
    sd_shooter:
    CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

    In real life: No one
  • #2
    fennecfrank
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 1787

    check out:

    It's no secret that I am a fan of the Dan Wesson line of Revolvers, see: http://rocketsong.blogspot.com/2008/09/variations-of-dan-wesson.htm...

    Comment

    • #3
      Palmaris
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2009
      • 6502

      I just pick up Lil' Dan from "jail". Here are some pics. Everything is on order-factory box, instruction, tools, even original trigger lock.





      sd_shooter:
      CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

      In real life: No one

      Comment

      • #4
        radioburning
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 4811

        Nice lookin' little banger there.
        sigpic
        Vote for pro-gun candidates, or lose your rights, and the rights of future generations. That's it. The end.

        "No one said life would be easy".

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1