Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

USP 40, and my better half.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Antix
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 24

    USP 40, and my better half.

    I've got about 350 rounds through it so far, I'm pretty good with it...I guess...

    My HK USP 40 V1 (soon to be modded with Ambi Control lever since I'm left handed but my friends are all right handed..)



    So I show my wife all the safety necessities, how to operate the thing, how to use the safety, how to clear it, how to insert the magazine and chamber a round, what to do in case of a jam, etc...

    After all that, I give her the mechanics of the sites. And what is her first shot ever?



    Verified and signed by the range employees.

    She wasn't able to do it again that day, I think she was so relaxed and although she knew how to use and aim the firearm, she had no idea what it would do after you pulled the trigger. She has been over-controlling it ever since, mainly breaking wrist downward trying to keep it from coming at her face. Once convinced that it wouldn't happen, her shots began to improve.
    Last edited by Antix; 11-19-2007, 9:13 PM.
  • #2
    5968
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 3557

    Congrats on getting another shooter on the lanes. Beautiful first shot. What was the distance?
    sigpicIf you loan someone twenty dollars and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
    Originally posted by hoffmang
    NFA is a long ways off as well it should be. Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...-Gene

    Comment

    • #3
      Antix
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2007
      • 24

      10 FT I believe, this was at the pistol benches at Angeles Shooting Ranges.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1