Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hickok45 PPQ Review

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJJohn
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1216

    Hickok45 PPQ Review

    hickok45 does a review of the PPQ. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes this gun!
  • #2
    Snapping Twig
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 2105

    Thanks for that. I do enjoy his vids.

    Just spent a pleasant hour catching up on vids I hadn't seen.

    Really liked the STP 45-70 trapper vid. I almost got one, but decided to get a GBL instead. Same idea, different format.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

    Comment

    • #3
      NorCalK9.com
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 3958

      Hickok45 is freaking awesome!
      K.N.P.V. line malinois.
      Like my AR but LOVE myAK
      https://m.facebook.com/NorCal-K-9-137536682986716/
      Our dogs bite
      Malinois n Dutch shep pups available all ages Working homes only.

      Comment

      • #4
        Turo
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2009
        • 5066


        Fixed it for ya.

        I've never heard of this gun, but I watch Hickok45's videos religiously and I liked this one. I've never been too keen on the looks of the newer Walther handguns, this one included, but they sure do shoot well.
        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
        -Thomas Jefferson

        Comment

        • #5
          goldengate
          Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 304

          I knew Hickok45 would like the PPQ. If you are coming from the Glock platform, this Walther is an improvement of it. I drank the PPQ kool-aid and I like it. Like Nutnfancy said on his review, this is an almost perfect polymer handgun. I would have to agree.

          Comment

          • #6
            dshortone
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 662

            I wanted a P99 for the longest time but still haven't gone for one. Maybe I'll go for a PPQ in the (near) future...
            Freedom from CA 8/30!

            Comment

            • #7
              triplestack3
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 1286

              I should not have watched that. Now I want a PPQ for no good reason.

              Comment

              • #8
                aatruong
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 1780

                SSE baby...still waiting for my "barrel kit" to come back so I can get mine!
                When the s^*t hits the fan, ready your Koch in hand.

                Comment

                • #9
                  jyo
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 5320

                  I like Walther pistols and have an "honorary" P99 type---S&W SW99 in 45 ACP---this pistol is half Walther and half S&W---didn't catch-on for whatever reason, but still a fine pistol---goes with my PPS and P5, both 9mm.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    locosway
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 11346

                    Originally posted by goldengate
                    I knew Hickok45 would like the PPQ. If you are coming from the Glock platform, this Walther is an improvement of it. I drank the PPQ kool-aid and I like it. Like Nutnfancy said on his review, this is an almost perfect polymer handgun. I would have to agree.
                    Did Nutnfancy say that before he shot it?
                    OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
                    NRA Certified Instructor
                    CA DOJ Certified Instructor
                    Glock Certified Armorer

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      21SF
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 3491

                      Perfect polymer pistol.... huh?

                      Does it come in .45?
                      SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
                      Diablo Rod & Gun Club
                      Originally posted by keenkeen
                      "What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        WilliamAnderson
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 733

                        Yea, it won't be perfect until it comes out in 10mm right?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          goldengate
                          Member
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 304

                          Originally posted by locosway
                          Did Nutnfancy say that before he shot it?
                          Watch the video. Him and his crew shot it.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            locosway
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 11346

                            Originally posted by goldengate
                            Watch the video. Him and his crew shot it.
                            I was just wondering if it was like some of his other firearm reviews where he doesn't actually shoot the gun, and then claims how nice it is and how well it's supposed to work.
                            OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
                            NRA Certified Instructor
                            CA DOJ Certified Instructor
                            Glock Certified Armorer

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              sirgiles
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 2311

                              nutnfancy's video are a joke. he reminds me of another self- centered all knowing small arms specialist, larry vickers (at least he has some sepicial operations background).
                              "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

                              Bruce Lee

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1