I think I want one, but I dont know anyone that has shot one before. What are your thoughts and feelings?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Anyone Have An MPA22?
Collapse
X
-
Anyone Have An MPA22?
War does not determine who is right - only who is left!!
I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep your "change"
"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy" - Frank Sinatra
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway" - John Wayne
"When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Neil Patrick HarrissigpicTags: None -
Definitely, I am thinking about maybe trading my 9mm for the .22War does not determine who is right - only who is left!!
I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep your "change"
"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy" - Frank Sinatra
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway" - John Wayne
"When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Neil Patrick HarrissigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,157
Posts: 25,144,965
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 49329 users online. 70 members and 49259 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment