Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Brought home my first handgun.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kuhjäger
    Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 113

    Brought home my first handgun.



    Can't wait to take her to the range.
  • #2
    Kelvrick
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jun 2007
    • 1064

    Congrats. The xd's come with the holster/mag holders too right?

    I remember my first pistol. *sniff*

    Comment

    • #3
      MedSpec65
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 634

      Good choice. I've heard nothing but good things about the XD. This looks like a solid, big-bore handgun, perfect for a serious shooter.
      "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem. We can now fire in any direction and strike the enemy." ....Colonel Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller, Commanding the 1st Marine Regiment at The Battle of The Chosin Reservoir, Korea 1950

      Comment

      • #4
        gn3hz3ku1*
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2006
        • 4276

        now you can get an extra barrel to shoot 9mm and 357.

        the XD was my first too....

        Comment

        • #5
          tdo315
          Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 208

          You're going to love this gun. It practically shoots itself

          Comment

          • #6
            kuhjäger
            Member
            • Aug 2007
            • 113

            Originally posted by tdo315
            You're going to love this gun. It practically shoots itself
            Just as long as it doesn't shoot me.

            Comment

            • #7
              kuhjäger
              Member
              • Aug 2007
              • 113

              Originally posted by gnehzekul
              now you can get an extra barrel to shoot 9mm and 357.

              the XD was my first too....
              I know that the Secret Service likes .357sig, but I fail to see the need for it right now.

              Comment

              • #8
                kuhjäger
                Member
                • Aug 2007
                • 113

                Originally posted by Kelvrick
                Congrats. The xd's come with the holster/mag holders too right?

                I remember my first pistol. *sniff*
                Yup. I am wearing it on my side right now (unloaded no mag) to see what it is like for those with CCL.

                It has led me to wonder what these people do when nature calls.

                Comment

                • #9
                  hitman13
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 3793

                  you may not need to shoot 357sig but the option is always nice to have.


                  and for the other thing:
                  oull gun out of holster, drop da drawers, put pistol on TP dispenser

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Black Majik
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 9695

                    Yup. I am wearing it on my side right now (unloaded no mag) to see what it is like for those with CCL.

                    It has led me to wonder what these people do when nature calls.

                    Congrats on your first gun. The stall helps for carry when nature calls, the walls help cover if the gun drops below your cover shirt/jacket.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Slowshooter
                      Member
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 214

                      Congratulations. That is a nice gun. Once had a chance to fire it out of the box. I thought it was coming back from a gunsmith.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1