Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone else own a HP-DA/BDA-9?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sigkoala
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 14

    Anyone else own a HP-DA/BDA-9?

    (For clarity, I'm referring to the FN/Browning Hipower double action)
    If so, any idea on a place that stocks 10rd magazines for it? I've read that the BDM 15rd magazines work, but I cannot find conclusive word on whether the 10rd ones do, and that's the closest thing I've been able to find as far as magazines go for this pistol. Been itching to take it out since I moved here, but is a no go since I can't find any 10rd'ers.
  • #2
    unusedusername
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 4124

    You could always get the 15 rounders as parts kits then stick a wooden dowel rod under the follower so that it can only hold 10...

    Comment

    • #3
      sigkoala
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 14

      That's an excellent idea, I'll have to try it out with my current pile of pieces that I call a magazine for it. I still have a lot to learn about how to get stuff done in this state.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1