Hey guys,
I'm looking for some cheap range shooting ammo. I don't own any exotics, so I figured a military surplus ammo should be cheap to shoot. I own a Sig 226 in 9mm and Spikes Tactical AR 15 (5.56) (Coming in 2 weeks...ahhh), and a Russian SKS (7.62X39).
All three of these (9mm, 7.62X39, .223/5.56 nato) calibers are military used calibers, so I'm assuming there's surpuls cheap ammo somewhere out there. Anybody knows where?
I like to get it in bulk for a good price. 9mm is usually found online for $200 for a 1000 rounds + $20 or so shipping. 7.62X39 is about the same as 9mm, or a little more. The .223/5.56 is about $260-$280 for 1000 rounds. As long is it won't damage the gun in any way, I'm open to shooting any kind of ammo (not sure about the steel case ammo though).
Please share your wealth of info with the rest of us...
I'm looking for some cheap range shooting ammo. I don't own any exotics, so I figured a military surplus ammo should be cheap to shoot. I own a Sig 226 in 9mm and Spikes Tactical AR 15 (5.56) (Coming in 2 weeks...ahhh), and a Russian SKS (7.62X39).
All three of these (9mm, 7.62X39, .223/5.56 nato) calibers are military used calibers, so I'm assuming there's surpuls cheap ammo somewhere out there. Anybody knows where?
I like to get it in bulk for a good price. 9mm is usually found online for $200 for a 1000 rounds + $20 or so shipping. 7.62X39 is about the same as 9mm, or a little more. The .223/5.56 is about $260-$280 for 1000 rounds. As long is it won't damage the gun in any way, I'm open to shooting any kind of ammo (not sure about the steel case ammo though).
Please share your wealth of info with the rest of us...



Comment