Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ 75 SA conversion question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ruchik
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 1189

    CZ 75 SA conversion question

    Hello, I just need a bit of final confirmation about a part before I do a SAO conversion to my CZ 75 Compact. I'm adding a SAO trigger and leaving it at that for now. I can choose whether or not to remove the disconnector, correct? Can anyone tell me what the part number is on that? I believe it's the L-shaped piece of metal on connected to the hammer, but I could be wrong.
  • #2
    railroader
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3115

    I'm pretty sure you can leave the disconnector. My sp-01 shadow is converted to sao and it has the disconnector still. It works fine. My cz compact use to be sao with no FPB. That trigger was very good. I put the FPB back in and converted it back just for the heck of it. The disconnector is connected to the hammer.
    Last edited by railroader; 11-20-2011, 11:51 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      zfields
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2010
      • 13658

      Originally posted by ruchik
      Hello, I just need a bit of final confirmation about a part before I do a SAO conversion to my CZ 75 Compact. I'm adding a SAO trigger and leaving it at that for now. I can choose whether or not to remove the disconnector, correct? Can anyone tell me what the part number is on that? I believe it's the L-shaped piece of metal on connected to the hammer, but I could be wrong.
      You can leave it, but no reason to.It just adds a touch of resistance on the trigger bar.

      And yes it is the L shaped piece.
      Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

      10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

      Comment

      • #4
        ruchik
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 1189

        After I remove that disconnector, do I need to reinsert the pin that was holding it into the hammer?

        Comment

        • #5
          zfields
          CGN Contributor
          • Aug 2010
          • 13658

          No.
          Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

          10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1