Lookin at the Glock 35...have a 23, and kinda want to stick with .40 S&W...suggestions?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
new side arm
Collapse
X
-
Ruin have a Glock already...Try something different. You owe that to yourself and not Glock.USA**************************************************USA
03 Chevy Trailblazer , 06 Kawi ZX-10R, 05 Kawi KX250F, 07 Yamaha YZ85 - PSL , AES-10B, (2x) WASR 10/63, Draco AK Pistol, Polish Underfolder, Polish Tantal, Daniel Defense M4, Franken-AR, 1945 Izzy M44, 1936 Tula 91/30, Remington 870 Express, Smith and Wesson M&P 45, FN FNP-9, COLT 1911 XSE . NYC in CA. [COLOR="Red"][B]Obama S(_)[KS!
Southwest Sales Manager -SolidWorks.Comment
-
sorry I totally did not read the OP correctly
I would go find a range and shoot their large frame .40 options"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison
Comment
-
I just picked up a long wanted .40 USPf
have a G22 & G27 @ home...
I like the Ergos and the decocker; always enjoyed the feel of a USP in my hand. (I like the feel of SW MPs too, but I don't own one)
I seem to like my .40s & 9mms...
Hauoli Makahiki Hou



-------Comment
-
I say go with a P229 or P226, cant go wrong. Since you alrady have a poly frame handgun, try something a little different!
But going with a G22 or G34 isnt a bad idea either. (Mags will work in the G23
)
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
"Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
- Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)Comment
-
Kinda why I was lookin at another Glock...but I'm definitely leaning Sig...P229Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,404
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31539 users online. 47 members and 31492 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment