Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta M9A1 Holster?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cannondalem600
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 112

    Beretta M9A1 Holster?

    Interested in getting a Blackhawk Serpa type holster for this gun, but the wider slide doesn't fit the Beretta 92 holster. I need to get one for a tactical class.

    I've heard (via the web) that one of the Serpa holsters for the Glock fits the M9A1.

    I'm not opposed to another (leather) type of holster, but I'd like to be consistent with the Serpa holsters I have for my Glock 17 and my Sig 226.

    Thanks for your help.



    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

    George Orwell
  • #2
    zfields
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2010
    • 13658

    Make sure your class allows serpa's, more and more seem to be banning them.
    Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

    10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

    Comment

    • #3
      regalado1
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 357

      I should have my hands on several of these this Saturday, from glock to 92fs, M9 to 1911. I can check to see if the glock serpa will in fact fit with a M9 for you.

      Comment

      • #4
        McCrown
        Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 418

        blade tech has a holster that will work. Don't know about the serpa, I couldn't find anything when I looked about a year ago.

        Comment

        • #5
          cannondalem600
          Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 112

          Originally posted by zfields
          Make sure your class allows serpa's, more and more seem to be banning them.
          Checked, SERPA OK for USPSA, which is what I'm going to use it for.


          Further search finds the Glock21 Serpa may work. Emailed BlackHawk CS.



          "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

          George Orwell

          Comment

          • #6
            shipwreck
            Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 423

            M9A1 is a railed Beretta - a regular M9/92FS holster will not work. You need a dedicated M9A1 holster - OR, a Vertec holster will also work. The frame forward of the grip is exactly the same as a Vertec. I use a compact vertec IWB holster for my M9A1
            -
            Visit: Texas Gun Forum!!!!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1