Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt Rail Gun Question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jdsons
    Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 156

    Colt Rail Gun Question.

    I have a Stainless Steel Colt Rail Gun. I might sell it. I checked the CA DOJ roster and it is not listed. My internet research skills have been lacking lately. Can someone confirm it is not on the roster???? I want to list an accurate description of the firearm. I haven't sold a gun in a long time.

    Thanks in advance,
    jdsons
  • #2
    louscamaro91
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 3522

    It's not on the roster.

    Comment

    • #3
      jdsons
      Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 156

      Thanks

      A second opinion is always good when it come to the ever changing imfamous roster of ours.

      jdsons

      Comment

      • #4
        Hop Sing
        Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 456

        if you register it and sell it as a PPT, it does not need to be on the roster to be PPTd
        Glock, Smith and Wesson M&P, Colt 1911, Colt AR15 &
        HK Factory Certified Armorer
        Ventura County Certified CCW Instructor

        Comment

        • #5
          esartori
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 745

          Originally posted by Hop Sing
          if you register it and sell it as a PPT, it does not need to be on the roster to be PPTd
          +1. The real reason is, why are you selling it? And I will give you $500 for it

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1