Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

taurus 1911 at Bass Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tcp
    Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 229

    taurus 1911 at Bass Pro

    i was browsing through the sale circulars of bass pro shops and i saw that they had a taurus 1911 on sale. are they on the approved list or is this some special or different california model? btw, they had it for $529.
  • #2
    neomentat
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1405

    did u see the actual gun @ bassproshop? the taurus 1911 is not on the list
    "I will not fear, fear is the mind killer... I will face my fear and let it pass through me, only I will remain." Bene Gesserit training

    Comment

    • #3
      tcp
      Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 229

      i saw the ad on their website, not in person. maybe they made a mistake like turners did with the glock 21 sf, and not have it available.

      Comment

      • #4
        Whitesmoke
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 883

        it's probably a nationwide circular......I looked but couldn't find it.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1