Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for a 1911 part by ..... tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1911jerry
    Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 176

    Looking for a 1911 part by ..... tomorrow

    Was cleaning the Kimber team match today to go Target Masters and fire off a few rounds with the boys from work. Went to put the recoil plug back on and.... you know the rest of the story. The plug goes flying in the direction that I wan not looking. I tore the garage apart, no find'um.

    Any gun shops with a replacement guide rod cap thingee, whatchamacallit.

    Thanks

    JS
    I am the Gun Whisperer.....
  • #2
    Sgt Raven
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 3839

    Reed's indoor range in Santa Clara has some wilson parts on display. Call them and find out if they have one.
    sigpic
    DILLIGAF
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice"
    "Once is Happenstance, Twice is Coincidence, Thrice is Enemy Action"
    "The flak is always heaviest, when you're over the target"

    Comment

    • #3
      triaged
      Member
      • Feb 2004
      • 415

      I picked up one of these for my Kimber. After launching it a few times (I suck at using the tool and don't use it any more) I thought it would be a good investment. I also like the way the blued plug looks on my blued gun anyways so it is now on the gun with the factory one as the spare.

      Comment

      • #4
        1911jerry
        Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 176

        Thanks to DWESTFALL

        Thanks for sending me the part Gratis.... If we ever meet, lunch is on me.

        This is what this board is all about - helping out people

        Jerry
        I am the Gun Whisperer.....

        Comment

        • #5
          Army
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 3915

          For future referrence: The Army taught me long long ago, to disassemble small spring-loaded parts under my hat....


          ....yes, it is off my head!
          "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself...A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."......Cicero

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1