Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any Ruger suppressed .22 luck?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sturnovik
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 2937

    Any Ruger suppressed .22 luck?

    I'm looking at one of the Mark III Ruger .22's or the MkIII 22/45.



    Im just looking for something to plink with and is there any luck in running any subsonic ammo through these things? I shot .22 subsonic through my bolt action before and loved it but am well aware with some types and types of guns that they might not cycle.
  • #2
    Mr310
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2011
    • 5692

    Originally posted by Sturnovik
    I'm looking at one of the Mark III Ruger .22's or the MkIII 22/45.



    Im just looking for something to plink with and is there any luck in running any subsonic ammo through these things? I shot .22 subsonic through my bolt action before and loved it but am well aware with some types and types of guns that they might not cycle.
    Does it only depend on the weight of the action? If so, I think the 10/22's action would be light enough.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

    Comment

    • #3
      SantaCabinetguy
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 15142

      The sub rounds may fire but the distance on them will suffer. IMHO the subsonic ammo isnt worth the cost and .22s are already pretty quiet outdoors. I have never had any issues while shooting .22 outdoors around neighbors with my Mk II.
      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


      -------

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1