Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GSG 1911 Mags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ExtremeX
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 7160

    GSG 1911 Mags

    Where do you guys get ur GSG 1911 mags from?

    Anyone place that offers good prices or discounts for buying multiples?
    ExtremeX
  • #2
    RollingCode3
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3221

    expect to spend 30 bucks per mag. They are pretty expensive and hard to find
    Any gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.

    Comment

    • #3
      MaHoTex
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2010
      • 5002

      I got 3 from gsg5rifle.com for about $95 delivered.

      NRA Life Member

      sigpic

      Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

      "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

      Comment

      • #4
        wamphyri13
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2008
        • 2759

        If the Ceiner mags work, I've got about 9 of those. $25 each.
        Ryan
        The following statement is true.
        The preceding statement was false.

        Comment

        • #5
          SantaCabinetguy
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2011
          • 15142

          Originally posted by MaHoTex
          I got 3 from gsg5rifle.com for about $95 delivered.

          http://www.gsg5rifle.com/item/435535...Magazine_.aspx
          This is what I did. Back when I got mine it was flat 2.99 shipping so I ordered up. Last I check it went up to 5.99 but still a deal compared to some other sites.
          Hauoli Makahiki Hou


          -------

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1