Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

11 1911 for 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    VFX_man
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 331

    You win!
    _____________________________________________

    Fire at Will . . . man it really sucks to be Will!

    Comment

    • #32
      striker777
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1310

      Alex please leave me in you're will .... Congraulations and you know what my wife calls you ha ha ha later bro. Hey alex by the way you could have posted the pics of the pythons sorry I don't want to push it.
      Last edited by striker777; 09-23-2011, 10:38 PM. Reason: text

      Comment

      • #33
        nbkvig2
        Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 423

        Very nice collection David! How long did it take for you to collect all those?
        Various Ammo for sale! (Including 300weatherby mag!)

        Comment

        • #34
          alex45auto
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 987

          Originally posted by striker777
          Alex please leave me in you're will .... Congraulations and you know what my wife calls you ha ha ha later bro.
          I know...you're wife calls me "1911 whore"

          Comment

          • #35
            whipkiller
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 3461

            Originally posted by hkdad
            Time to collect wives too!
            Eff that, I can barely afford to collect guns!
            Too many hobbies, Too little time.

            Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1