Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 19s@ riflegear

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    Glock 19s@ riflegear

    Just got an e mail from rifle gear of having them back in stock. Just figured I'd give you guys a heads up for anyone interested.

    Usually at great prices last I saw was around $499 + fees I believe. But that was about 2 months ago so it may have changed.
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel
  • #2
    cali_armz
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 529

    thats a very good price for a brand new glock. id buy one, except i already have a g19... if only riflegear carried glock 20s

    Comment

    • #3
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      Yea I know I would be interested too if I didn't just pick up a 17. Figured I'd share the info maybe help out someone else looking for one.
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        thanks for the heads up. i've got an OD G19 and wouldn't mind having a black one as well.

        i believe that Alamo Jewelry & Loan in west covina sells the G19 for $519.00 when they have it in stock.

        Comment

        • #5
          viet4lifeOC
          Veteran Member
          • May 2010
          • 4888

          What's the s in glick 19s?

          Comment

          • #6
            CK_32
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2010
            • 14369

            19's like plural lol sorry for the confusion.
            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

            What's Your Caliber??


            My Youtube channel

            Comment

            • #7
              viet4lifeOC
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 4888

              CK32...
              Thanks.

              Man went to OC Armory and they had a block 17 Gen 4 for $599. Man that gun fit my hands perfectly. Thought s had something to do Gen :-)

              Watch some of your YouTube...is that the firing line in HB...notice the AC breeze blowing :-)

              Comment

              • #8
                SIGSHOOTR
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 657

                Got the e-mail too. DROS'd one today with night sights (they had 3 left). 10 days and counting.
                sigpic
                We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
                For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
                Shall be my brother-- Henry V

                Comment

                • #9
                  Anchors
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 5940

                  Great price on G19s. Cheapest I've seen here in California actually.

                  Originally posted by viet4lifeOC
                  CK32...
                  Thanks.

                  Man went to OC Armory and they had a block 17 Gen 4 for $599. Man that gun fit my hands perfectly. Thought s had something to do Gen :-)

                  Watch some of your YouTube...is that the firing line in HB...notice the AC breeze blowing :-)
                  That is a solid deal on a Gen 4 in CA too. Is that including single-shot transfer and everything? Not bad at all. I sold mine for more than that used lol.

                  That is for sure Firing Line in HB. It isn't young or pretty, but it sure is cheap!

                  Did you guys here about the new Field Time range opening up? 25 yards, rifle calibers are okay (sometimes you need to just cook a few off even at 25 yards), open all night!
                  I am really stoked on it.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    viet4lifeOC
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2010
                    • 4888

                    Any word time frame when the new range will open? I just renewed my membership at firing line 3-4 months ago.

                    Definately get membership at the new range if it's priced right. I love that you can fire rifles, range hours, and go shooting during lunch

                    Ryan...$599 for the glock 17 Gen 4 with 3 X 10 round mags. Out the door price = $599 + DROS + taxes

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      CK_32
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 14369

                      Originally posted by viet4lifeOC
                      CK32...
                      Thanks.

                      Man went to OC Armory and they had a block 17 Gen 4 for $599. Man that gun fit my hands perfectly. Thought s had something to do Gen :-)

                      Watch some of your YouTube...is that the firing line in HB...notice the AC breeze blowing :-)
                      Yup it is. Ac always givin me chills

                      And thanks for watching!

                      Man I'd be all over that. cheapest I found a gen4 was about $680 OTD after single shot bs. Glad to hear they are actually becoming affordable. Out of state you can get one for the same exact price of a gen3. Kinda blows!

                      Originally posted by RyanAnchors
                      Did you guys here about the new Field Time range opening up? 25 yards, rifle calibers are okay (sometimes you need to just cook a few off even at 25 yards), open all night!
                      I am really stoked on it.
                      What range is this? A firing line branch? Where and when is this. Kinda interested.
                      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                      What's Your Caliber??


                      My Youtube channel

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        ir0nclash86
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 3609

                        Originally posted by CK_32

                        What range is this? A firing line branch? Where and when is this. Kinda interested.
                        Field Time Sports and Guns is located on Beach Blvd and Hazard.

                        Field Time Sports & Guns
                        14542 Beach Blvd.
                        Westminster, California
                        (714) 891-3131


                        Their website says their range is opening soon. I'll have to hit their range after my classes when it opens up.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Anchors
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 5940

                          Originally posted by CK_32
                          Yup it is. Ac always givin me chills

                          And thanks for watching!

                          Man I'd be all over that. cheapest I found a gen4 was about $680 OTD after single shot bs. Glad to hear they are actually becoming affordable. Out of state you can get one for the same exact price of a gen3. Kinda blows!

                          What range is this? A firing line branch? Where and when is this. Kinda interested.
                          Nah, you know where Field Time Sports and Guns is? It is literally about a block from where we met up when I sold you that AR500 plate.
                          Nice gun shop. Good selection. They're opening a range!

                          Originally posted by ir0nclash86
                          Field Time Sports and Guns is located on Beach Blvd and Hazard.

                          Field Time Sports & Guns
                          14542 Beach Blvd.
                          Westminster, California
                          (714) 891-3131


                          Their website says their range is opening soon. I'll have to hit their range after my classes when it opens up.
                          Yeah, but the range is going to be over on Katella and Beach.

                          Originally posted by Field Time Target and Training
                          4) What kind of long guns can be used at the range?
                          Any long gun up to .338 is OK, but if you have questions contact the range master.


                          I don't see anything about being open all night though, that is just what the guy at Field Time told me.
                          Last edited by Anchors; 09-18-2011, 1:40 PM.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CK_32
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 14369

                            Yea I know where that's at. That's the place I bought my 700 when they first opened.
                            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                            What's Your Caliber??


                            My Youtube channel

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              viet4lifeOC
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 4888

                              Field times...good guys.

                              I bought my first two guns there: S&W M&P 15-22 and Sig Mosquito .22LR. Gladly paid a little more for having to answer all my noob questions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1