Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shot some awesome guns last weekend

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cuda440
    CGN Contributor
    • Sep 2010
    • 3289

    Shot some awesome guns last weekend

    I drove out to Phoenix last weekend to visit my brother and sister-in-law, it was a great trip. My brother is stationed at Luke AFB, and is 3/4 through with his F16 training. He got me on base, and into an F16 simulator which was awesome.

    Then we went shooting on saturday, and I forgot my camera

    But I still got to shoot some sweet guns. My brothers friend showed up with his grandpa's 1941 issue 1911, and the matching issued holster, along with a 1939 Walther P-38 with the original leather holster, German Nazi markings on both. They were awesome. The p-38 has a really well built feel to it.

    My brother also brought out his USAFA class of 2005 tribute gun, it's just beautiful, and it shoots great.

    I didn't get any pics, but I found some of my brothers gun online, so I'll post them instead.




    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

    Thomas Jefferson
Working...
UA-8071174-1