Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta 90-twos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • perc71
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 9

    Beretta 90-twos

    Hello

    I am new in this site. Having been an owner of a couple Beretta Semi autos 92fs and 96 inox. I have been obsessed to get my hands on Beretta 90-two .40 cal pistol. That firearm is a work of art. I am thinking of having my brother in Dallas purchase one for himself and then have PPT to me later on. I don't know much about the california gun laws. But is this possible? How long can my brother keep the firearm before he can have it transferred to me. Is my plan even possible?

    Sincerely
    perc71
  • #2
    aplinker
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2007
    • 16762

    Not unless your brother in Dallas is a California resident.

    The only way to get one is to find someone in California (LEO, new resident) willing to sell.

    For a private party transfer to work both parties have to be present for the transfer and residents of CA.

    Google Map of OLL Dealers

    List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
    Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
    This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1