So I saw a Rock Island two tone 1911 9mm with hi-cap mags on slickguns and really like it alot except, for the color but that can be fixed. Can this take any old 9mm 1911 10 round or less magazine? I have heard mixed reviews on their mags and would just get some nice after market mags if I can. Here's the link to the listing RI 9mm 1911
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mag question
Collapse
X
-
9mm RIA is NOT on CA DOJ list.USMC 95-99 -
It's a double stack isn't it? You'd have to block off rebuild kits and they seem to use Para mags. Double stack 1911's are inherently less reliable and I wouldn't recommend anything besides an STI/SVI for double stack. You could single shot exempt the gun if you really want it.WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,823
Posts: 25,152,138
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10811 users online. 118 members and 10693 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment