Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kahr p380?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dieselpower65
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 291

    Kahr p380?

    Im looking into getting the kahr p380 cal legal edition and was wondering how many people have one and how they like the performance of it. And if you have had any problems with it.
  • #2
    Time of Flight
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 252

    I have one. Great little pistol. I recommend getting the "NON" cali version through a single shot transfer.

    Other than that, make sure to hit up Kahrtalk forum and check out the lube diagram.

    Welcome to Calguns btw!
    sigpic

    ...On Your Toes,

    Rome is burning...

    Comment

    • #3
      dieselpower65
      Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 291

      Have you had any problems with it. Thanks btw

      Comment

      • #4
        Hawkstp
        Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 378

        I have one also, love the little gun. Couple hiccups during breakin, but doing great now. Have to watch my grip, easy for thumb to rest against the slide lock and lock the slide back by accident.

        Would recommend it.

        Comment

        • #5
          maddoggie13
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 2076

          Best ccw pistol ever made...no issue at all.

          Comment

          • #6
            psango
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jul 2009
            • 1303

            I would sure like to have one of those!
            Always remember to pillage before you burn.

            Comment

            • #7
              Time of Flight
              Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 252

              I had some malfuntions when I first got it. Thought the gun was junk. Then I read up on kahr talk about where you are supposed to lube it. I thought the gun was able to fire dry. Once I put some grease in the right places, and keep a very tight grip on it, no problems what so ever.
              sigpic

              ...On Your Toes,

              Rome is burning...

              Comment

              • #8
                redcliff
                Calguns Addict
                • Feb 2008
                • 5676

                Mine gets more carry time than any other pistol I have on my carry-license... its just so easy to pocket carry in my normal attire.
                "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
                "What we get away with isn't usually the same as what's good for us"
                "An extended slide stop is the second most useless part you can put on a 1911"

                "While Ruger DA revolvers may be built like a tank, they have the aesthetics of one also,
                although I suppose there are a few tanks which I owe an apology to for that remark"

                Comment

                • #9
                  dieselpower65
                  Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 291

                  thanks for all the feedback. Ive been hearing that the p380 has a few little problems during the break in procedure but after that there supposed to be good. I dont know why so many people are putting these guns down so badly on some of the forums. Has anyone had any problems with the p380 after the break in procedure hiccups?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    hkdad
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 3112

                    i would get the non cali version if you can. LCI and Mag disconnect = FAIL
                    ˙ǝuılƃıs ʎɯ uı ʇnd oʇ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I

                    "I see an empty magazine, I think it needs to be loaded." -hickok45

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      dieselpower65
                      Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 291

                      Originally posted by hkdad
                      i would get the non cali version if you can. LCI and Mag disconnect = FAIL
                      Can you get a non cali version legally?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        brianm767
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2390

                        Originally posted by dieselpower65
                        Can you get a non cali version legally?
                        Yes either through a private party sale, single shot exemption or possibly from a parent, child or grandparent who lives out of state.

                        I got mine from my son who is LEO and decided he didn't want to pocket carry.

                        I loved it but only ran a few rounds through it before trading it for a Garand, I would love to get another one, high quality gun, but honestly for the money, a Ruger LCP will do the same job for a two or three hundred dollars less, after all, were talking about a pocket carry belly gun, not a match target pistol.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          21SF
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 3491

                          SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
                          Diablo Rod & Gun Club
                          Originally posted by keenkeen
                          "What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            dieselpower65
                            Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 291

                            Originally posted by brianm767
                            Yes either through a private party sale, single shot exemption or possibly from a parent, child or grandparent who lives out of state.

                            I got mine from my son who is LEO and decided he didn't want to pocket carry.

                            I loved it but only ran a few rounds through it before trading it for a Garand, I would love to get another one, high quality gun, but honestly for the money, a Ruger LCP will do the same job for a two or three hundred dollars less, after all, were talking about a pocket carry belly gun, not a match target pistol.
                            Thanks for the info im going to look into that. if not i guess i have the buy a cali version p380

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1