Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ RAMI vs. Sig P239

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zombiescanlearn
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 1942

    CZ RAMI vs. Sig P239

    Which one would you pick as your daily concealed weapon and why?
  • #2
    Freq18Hz
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 1243

    Me personally I would take the RAMI. Mostly because I think CZ makes a better gun than Sig.

    I've never shot either though, so my opinion is 100% based on previous biases and lack of first hand experience.

    -Freq

    Comment

    • #3
      InGrAM
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 3699

      Sig 239 (not as fat, in the handle at least).Also it's double action trigger pull is great and the SA is even better. Quality is great. But I wouldn't choose either for a ccw gun. Much to heavy IMO.

      You cant go wrong with either in reliability or quality aspect. Just pick the one you like and handle the best.

      Comment

      • #4
        BigDogatPlay
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2007
        • 7362

        P239 FTW.... although either one is a good choice. My preference goes to Sig, I own a P239 and if I were still on the job and carrying every day, I'd be carrying it.

        It's a gun I will bet my life on, 100%.
        -- Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun

        Not a lawyer, just a former LEO proud to have served.

        Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -- James Madison

        Comment

        • #5
          nosuchagency
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 1170



          Originally posted by Graybeard
          Seriously the quality of some of the posts on here has gone waaaaayyyyyy down
          Originally posted by cannon
          You have not been here long enough to see how low they can really go.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1