Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any current ammo deals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zombiescanlearn
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 1942

    Any current ammo deals?

    I have to pick up a couple thousand rounds of 9mm for a class. Anyone know of any deals? The only ones I've seen lately are good until you add the shipping charge then the savings are all gone.

    Thanks.
  • #2
    Ripon83
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2011
    • 6686

    Down in the "coupons" section of the market place I thought someone advertised a $199 per 1,000 on 9mm but don't hold me too it. Good luck.
    Remember the Mighty Midgets



    Comment

    • #3
    • #4
      Shellshocker66
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 1760

      Weapons World here on the commercial forums has some decent pricing with $9.99 a case shipping.

      "I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." --Susan B. Anthony



      Comment

      • #5
        Shellshocker66
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 1760

        Looks like were both posting to the same company
        "I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." --Susan B. Anthony



        Comment

        • #6
          Joe
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2006
          • 5730

          S&B 9mm. 2k rounds for $399.88 shipped.

          Small Montana Guns & Ammo & AR Parts & Mags & more business...I've been doing this since my start in 2009

          Comment

          • #7
            ParanoidCivilian
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 1355

            Originally posted by Joe
            S&B 9mm. 2k rounds for $399.88 shipped.

            http://www.surplusammo.com/products/...00-Rounds.html
            I second surplusammo, I bought 500 rounds of .40 and all were flawless.
            You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.... You're gonna.............................................

            Comment

            • #8
              zombiescanlearn
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 1942

              Originally posted by Shellshocker66
              Weapons World here on the commercial forums has some decent pricing with $9.99 a case shipping.

              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=401975
              Has anyone used RWS before? I've never heard of it. Is it any good/safe? Don't want to ruin my CZ just to save a few $. Sounds like a good deal though if the brand is reliable.

              Comment

              • #9
                mixicus
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2009
                • 624

                Palmetto State Armory has Blazer brass, American Eagle 115gr or 124gr and Winchester White Box all in the $200-$220 range plus $12 shipping.

                Comment

                • #10
                  smeg
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 941

                  Originally posted by Joe
                  S&B 9mm. 2k rounds for $399.88 shipped.

                  http://www.surplusammo.com/products/...00-Rounds.html
                  +1 on that.

                  instead of buying two 1000rd orders, they also have a 2000 round option that may come out a bit cheaper...$389 shipped to me in norcal.
                  Last edited by smeg; 07-24-2011, 3:36 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    smeg
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 941

                    Originally posted by zombiescanlearn
                    Has anyone used RWS before? I've never heard of it. Is it any good/safe? Don't want to ruin my CZ just to save a few $. Sounds like a good deal though if the brand is reliable.
                    I've had no problems firing a few thousand rounds of this RWS, both in .45 and 9mm. Clean and reliable. The thing about the RWS 9mm is the jacket attracts a magnet so may not be allowed at some ranges. (The RWS .45 does not attract a magnet)

                    For a CZ, the czech S&B 9mm deal at $389 shipped for 2000rds is a perfect match. That is all I shoot in my sp-01...and soon to be 75b SA

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      barrym66
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 2228

                      Ladell at http://www.theamericanmarksman.com/9mm-Luger_c_38.html has good pricing and the shipping for 1K rounds to CA is usually between $20 and $40, depending on weight (i.e. caliber).

                      He's out of 9mm at the moment but quantities of 1K rds in 9mm ball FMJ usually runs about $200, with occasional deals that reduce 500/1K pricing to $0.19/rd.

                      I've bought (and shot) about 5K rds of his ammo in .40, .45, and .223, never a FTF or problem. Very good communication and prompt shipping.
                      Barry

                      sigpic

                      "Environmentalists look at the gun, the car and the jet engine as instruments of Satan, but the mosquito has killed more than all three put together." Jeremy Clarkson, on the green movement

                      Thomas Jefferson

                      Comment

                      • #13
                        noliwan
                        Junior Member
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 85

                        I buy all my ammo from these guys... No sales tax and free shipping whenever you buy a case...!! their delivery is awesome... via UPS and guaranteed received within a week... No BS...
                        9mm ammo backed by over 125,000 verified buyer reviews. FMJ for the range, JHP for carry, bulk cases with free shipping at Target Sports USA.|^||^|

                        Comment

                        • #14
                          barrym66
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 2228

                          Originally posted by smeg
                          For a CZ, the czech S&B 9mm deal at $389 shipped for 2000rds is a perfect match. That is all I shoot in my sp-01...and soon to be 75b SA
                          I used some B&E ammo at a FS class a few years ago (all I could get) without issue. Some of the bullets they use are steel plated and copper washed - so yes, a magnet might stick, and might spark on metal targets or rocks. Just FYI.

                          I had read on the BE and THR forums that factory S&B ammo tends to be loaded on the 'hot' side, compared to WWB or other factory 'target' ammo, and the primers tended to be hard, causing issues with some guns. I never had an issue with my G17/24/34 or my CZ75's (including a worked over SA) in 9mm but something to be aware of.
                          Barry

                          sigpic

                          "Environmentalists look at the gun, the car and the jet engine as instruments of Satan, but the mosquito has killed more than all three put together." Jeremy Clarkson, on the green movement

                          Thomas Jefferson

                          Comment

                          • #15
                            Dan-0-
                            Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 340

                            Anyone interested in jumping on a bulk buy with me for 9mm at $160 per 1K?
                            How about .223 for $270 per 1k.
                            Hornady .223 55gr bullets for reloading at $85 per 1K.
                            Also going to be getting some Milsurp 7.62 x 51 168 gr for $400 per 550, it is reloadeable, non-corrosive and non-magnetic. 308 is limited qty, so hurry if you want in.
                            PM if interested.
                            Last edited by Dan-0-; 07-24-2011, 8:31 PM. Reason: corrected typo

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1