see post "Question on transporting to California"
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Question on transporting to California
Collapse
X
-
take a look at the handgun flowchart, http://www.calguns.net/caawid/hgflowchart.pdf, to see how the laws apply to your AB-10.Jack
Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. -
The law sounds too complicated to defined the intratec ab-10 9mm
The law sounds too complicated to defined the intratec ab-10 9mm as illegal or not?
Please see AttachmentAttached FilesComment
-
Importing an 'assault weapon' would be a felony. Don't you agree that spending the time to understand the law, through a simplified representation like the flowchart, is worth your time?ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
legal, but you need a shortened magazine lever and you have to block one of your mag's to 10 rounds..
i just happen to sell the california legal length mag releases for it, and i have a rebuild kit you can do the block modificaiton on to make it a 10 rounder.Jason M- My 5 year old is a NRA life member, are you?
WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)Comment
-
JaMail
Hi JaMail,
Let me first see if I can locate a intratec ab-10 9mm.
If I can, I will contact you. You stated that you sell the california legal length mag releases for it, and have a rebuild kit that can do the blocking modificaiton on to make it a 10 rounder.
What is involved in doing everything to make it legal?
One other question...is the Keltec PLR-22 LEGAL in California?
See attacment
Thank yOU,
bobbartAttached FilesComment
-
-
Yes I'm talking about the Keltec PLR-22.
SSE- Single Shot Exemption (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=383692)
PPT- Private Party Transfer
Since the magazine resides outside the pistol grip it will need a bullet button.Comment
-
Bobbart, if you'd make an attempt to learn the laws this would be easier for you. I am not sure why everyone wants to hold your hand but I'll make it clear in the case of the AB-10 and the PLR-22.:
PC 12020: An assault weapon is any semi auto pistol that has a detachable magazine and one of the following:
threaded barrel
second handgrip
barrel shroud
magazine outside pistol grip
The detachable magazine can be negated with a bullet button, which is a style of magazine lock unique in that it allows the magazine to be dropped easily with the use of a tool.Comment
-
If I was you I would completely forget about the intratec, horrible, inaccurate gun.
I dont know bout the other one tough...Comment
-
Amen on that. OP do some research.Bobbart, if you'd make an attempt to learn the laws this would be easier for you. I am not sure why everyone wants to hold your hand but I'll make it clear in the case of the AB-10 and the PLR-22.:
PC 12020: An assault weapon is any semi auto pistol that has a detachable magazine and one of the following:
threaded barrel
second handgrip
barrel shroud
magazine outside pistol grip
The detachable magazine can be negated with a bullet button, which is a style of magazine lock unique in that it allows the magazine to be dropped easily with the use of a tool.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,283
Posts: 25,146,436
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 40922 users online. 155 members and 40767 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment