Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

586/686 speedloaders

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MP301
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 4168

    586/686 speedloaders

    I got rid of my 686 a while ago but now regret it. This realization came after doing a FS class with a revolver.

    Anyway, I also recently found a bunch of 686 speedloaders I did not know I had and im looking for another similar revolver anyway, so does anyone know which other guns 586/686 speedloaders will work in?
    Any Questions about Front Sight memberships or specific information about attending, Feel Free to send me a PM!
  • #2
    Saigon1965
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2003
    • 17278

    No idea - But if you would like to sell 2 of them please PM me -

    Comment

    • #3
      NapaCountyShooter
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2417

      Cell phone double tap.
      Last edited by NapaCountyShooter; 07-02-2011, 7:39 PM.
      Jonah

      Comment

      • #4
        NapaCountyShooter
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 2417

        They work with Ruger GP100's as well.
        Jonah

        Comment

        • #5
          scarville
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Feb 2009
          • 2325

          If they are 6-shot then the same speedloaders should work for:

          S&W L-frame - 586, 686, 581, 681
          Ruger GP100
          Colt New Service .38 Special

          If 7-Shot

          S&W L-frame: 686, 386, 620, 681
          Taurus 617, 817, 827, 66, 627, 681

          To the best of my knowledge, the above is true for HKS and SL-Variant. I think it is also true for the Safariland but I'm not certain about those.
          Politicians and criminals are moral twins separated only by legal fiction.

          Comment

          • #6
            MP301
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2008
            • 4168

            dupe
            Last edited by MP301; 07-02-2011, 10:42 PM.
            Any Questions about Front Sight memberships or specific information about attending, Feel Free to send me a PM!

            Comment

            • #7
              MP301
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2008
              • 4168

              Tracker? Its a 6 shot speedloader not a 7
              Any Questions about Front Sight memberships or specific information about attending, Feel Free to send me a PM!

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1