Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Favorite 9mm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • realmswalker
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 636

    [IMG][/IMG]

    This, because a sig with 21 rounds of 9mm and a SRT trigger makes me all warm and fuzzy.

    Comment

    • Bobby Ricigliano
      Mit Gott und Mauser
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 17439

      M&P 9mm FTW. I don't think anything else can come out the holster and 10 ring the target faster or easier.

      Comment

      • zaku65
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 24

        +1 for the p228. It's an amazing 9mm

        Comment

        • DaveFJ80
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 2066

          because it's a whole lot of fun to shoot with 23+1 "quiet" rounds


          Comment

          • KIDRR
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2007
            • 1266

            Glock 34, Sig 226 is very nice also but availability of mags and price of them brings it down a notch. Same thing goes for the USP for that matter
            sigpic

            Comment

            • veterosa
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 1170

              Sig P226 pistol
              Oly 9mm AR pistol

              "We cannot free ourselves unless we move forward united in a single desire."
              Emilio Aguinaldo

              Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
              John F. Kennedy

              ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε САЙГА-12

              Comment

              • Festus
                Junior Member
                • Mar 2011
                • 90

                M&P 9 is my current favorite. Glock 19 is close. I suppose if I had a Sig 229 in 9mm, that probably would be my favorite (have the 229 in .40 - very nice!).

                Comment

                • mark1616
                  Junior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 18



                  Ye old Ruger P89

                  Comment

                  • ELIXIR
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 1194

                    Sig P229R & FNP9..... my two favorite...but there's others not far behind...

                    #pureblood

                    Comment

                    • Jyruiz
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 2045

                      Walther P99, yeah, it is my only 9mm, but I have shot a lot of others and the P99 was made for my hand.

                      Comment

                      • bubbapug1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7958

                        STI/JV DYNAMICS 9MM 2011

                        I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                        Comment

                        • HPGunner
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 1359

                          Last year it was a Sig P228. This year its a Browning Hi Power because I just picked one up this year. But my Glock 19 Gen3 is my go to gun.

                          Comment

                          • gorenut
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 3072

                            Can't really single one out. My top faves so far:
                            Glock 17/34
                            Sig Pro 2022
                            CZ SP-01 (both the Phantom and steel)

                            M&P follows close behind my top, but something prevents me from liking it more even though I feel I should.

                            I like everything about the Walther P99... except the way I shoot it - I know its just me because my girlfriend is very accurate with it.

                            Comment

                            • JosephP
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2008
                              • 1359

                              Sig P226 X5
                              Super mild recoil due to it's weight and I love it.
                              Also love my P228.

                              Last edited by JosephP; 08-11-2011, 10:51 PM.

                              NRA Certified Instructor
                              Member of LASC

                              Comment

                              • Ranger20
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 1610

                                I"ve had over 19 different 9mms... P7 P7M8 P228,P226...BHP, SW 1911, Walther p99 , Glock, CZ, IMI, Kahr, to name a few...

                                I've always liked the SIG P6/225....

                                I just got this one from a fellow Calgunner he made it into something perfect in a SIG P6...
                                Can't wait to get it out of DROS...

                                Last edited by Ranger20; 08-12-2011, 12:02 AM.
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: Sacramento Area
                                Posts: 1,600
                                iTrader: 89 / 100%
                                Feedback Score: 89 reviews, 100%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1