Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Colt 1911 Mating
Collapse
X
-
maybe it's meant to be two horses side by side, but didn't quite turn out that way(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!
Reply With Quote
Originally posted by AutoDriverMost in-laws have a no return policy on wives. But I do understand how you feel. As soon as I left the chappel, I started thinking maybe I should have gotten a different woman. Oh well, I'll just have to wait another 30 years to get the other one. Oh, the pain ...Comment
-
oh man thats classicComment
-
Excellent! No doubt a custom rollmark.***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
-
-
Must of been a horny smith at Colt -Comment
-
***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
-
-
chinnese copy? I blame norinco.Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
Photoshop!***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,334
Posts: 25,146,923
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31212 users online. 119 members and 31093 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment