Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

glocks growing on me...and stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • soulfresh
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 672

    glocks growing on me...and stuff

    i tried my best to not follow the crowd, cause everyone like their own sense of individuality. i just did not want to like glocks because of the fanboys and the cheap reputation (not quality) they have. however after shooting various handguns, fnp, glock, xd, sig, cz, etc. the dark side is pulling me closer. the G points and shoots very well for me. just wanted to share =)

    on another note, anyone know how much various stores charge when buying online and having them shipped to that ffl? (in bay area)

    or how much ffls charge for a trade or buying from another person? (in bay area)
    Last edited by soulfresh; 05-30-2011, 7:41 PM.
  • #2
    RollingCode3
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3221

    Any gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.

    Comment

    • #3
      osxar
      Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 273

      As a proud owner of a G17 and G20 I would have to agree....

      Comment

      • #4
        KandyRedCoi
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 1748

        once you go GLOCK....
        -Coi- N R A member since 2008
        .177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
        ~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~

        Comment

        • #5
          gatesbox
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 1860

          Just find the best deal you can local....75 bucks is about the best i can find including DROS for an out of state or Internet. I'm sure you can find a good deal locally.....
          "Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt."

          Comment

          • #6
            KandyRedCoi
            Senior Member
            • May 2011
            • 1748

            eewww
            -Coi- N R A member since 2008
            .177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
            ~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~

            Comment

            • #7
              TheDeej
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 510

              Ignore the brand and choose what you shoot best with. People can be brand loyal all they want and talk smack about whatever other brand but if you can hit 10's with it all day who cares?

              That being said...

              man glocks are ugly
              Originally posted by MrPlink
              what guitar would you recommend for SHTF?
              I think I would go with a Telecaster. The bolt on neck would be the strongest to deal with terrorist zombies. I know most folks will say Strat, but I think the trem system is unreliable.
              I mean, who needs to dive bomb when SHTF? That only happens in movies.
              CERTIFIABLE RIMFIRE JUNKIE.

              Alpinestars Track Pants for sale!

              Comment

              • #8
                RGERBER
                Senior Member
                CGN Contributor
                • Dec 2009
                • 579

                Gen 4 is even better

                Comment

                • #9
                  soulfresh
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 672

                  yeah ewww, but what can i say. its more fun when you shoot better lol.

                  any idea what fees are if i were to meet someone in a bay area ffl to do buy a used?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    West coast
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 2133

                    Originally posted by RollingCode3
                    LMAO!!! Funny ****

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bsg
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 25954

                      i've always been a fan of the w german Sig, but also like the Glock; the duality of man thing.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        flyingjalapeno
                        Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 178

                        Originally posted by soulfresh
                        i tried my best to not follow the crowd, cause everyone like their own sense of individuality. i just did not want to like glocks because of the fanboys and the cheap reputation (not quality) they have. however after shooting various handguns, fnp, glock, xd, sig, cz, etc. the dark side is pulling me closer. the G points and shoots very well for me. just wanted to share =)

                        on another note, anyone know how much various stores charge when buying online and having them shipped to that ffl? (in bay area)

                        or how much ffls charge for a trade or buying from another person? (in bay area)

                        I got my Glock 17 here, www.mparms.com Peter has good prices and is a fantastic person and great service!!!
                        Simplicity at it's best, complexity at it's worst. DUF

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          GatorHunter
                          Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 343

                          Heck yea 23 and more just to say th least very accurate and at 25 yards that's a lot to say for glocks they were built to last mines been through sand snow bottom of the lake and still going......!!!!! Never turn down a glock their worth every penny!!!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Noah3683
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 2256

                            I tried to hate Glock, I really did. I can honestly say I will never like the G17 or G23. However, I pick up my G30SF tomorrow at 10am and a 19 is in the works.
                            Originally posted by Neil McCauley
                            Are you actually suppost to "taste" wood?
                            Originally posted by Neil McCauley
                            Just wish I knew what wood in your meat is suppost to taste like.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              evidens83
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 7839

                              I was the same way. I owned 3 XDs(all sold here btw) before I gave Glock a shot. I instantly fell in love with the G19 and the rest is history Now I'm debating between a 34 or a 17..
                              WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1