Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Built in gun lock how do they work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fireguy
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 635

    Built in gun lock how do they work?

    How do the built in pistol locks work and do revolver have the same thing. When were they required?
    I know this is a dumb question.
  • #2
    salazar44
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 832

    Internal gun locks are for both types of pistols. I do not believe it is a requirement.

    Comment

    • #3
      Cokebottle
      Seņor Member
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2009
      • 32373

      Originally posted by salazar44
      Internal gun locks are for both types of pistols. I do not believe it is a requirement.
      Correct.
      Not required. I'm not sure that I've ever seen one on a semi-auto, but I've seen them on a bunch of revolvers.
      - Rich

      Originally posted by dantodd
      A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

      Comment

      • #4
        salazar44
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 832

        I have one on my 24/7 semi-auto. Its located on the side. You turn it with a key and the slide locks and the trigger cant be pulled.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1