Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig 1911 Stainless Rail

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DefJeff
    Junior Member
    • May 2010
    • 31

    Sig 1911 Stainless Rail

    Hey guys/gals. Long time creeper first actual post. I finally decided on my first 1911 and landed on the Sig Stainless...It was a toss up between that and Springer MC Operator. Anyways, does anybody know a dealer in the Sac/Rsvl/Rocklin area that carries Sig or possibly has one in stock? About to pull the trigger with Buds. Any intel is greatly appreciated! PS I'm looking to sell my Glock 21SF with 4 mags and Serpa holster....
  • #2
    marcus_bervus
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 315

    Sacramentoguns.com has Sig in stock, they are located at Douglas Blvd cor Sunrise.
    Charity is no substitute for justice withheld

    As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.



    Comment

    • #3
      tgil
      Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 236

      Cordova Shooting Center carries Sig 1911's. Their website has a list of current inventory.
      "A nation that forgets its past has no future."
      Winston Churchill

      Comment

      • #4
        DefJeff
        Junior Member
        • May 2010
        • 31

        Thanks guys

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1