Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Finally got my M9!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SpectreZ91
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 160

    Finally got my M9!

    Well I got it yesterday but didn't get to go to the range. I did go today..

    Wish I had better pics to show you all but I don't have a cam. Just the one on my phone.





    This was at 15 feet. I actually had other targerts that were bunched together a litte better but for some reason this is the only one I saved.. I still need a lot of practice, but I'm happy.. This is my first hand gun and even with this shooting I can take someone out coming down my hall way.



    First thing I did when I got home was field stirp it and cleaned it. Now it's tucked away ready to go..
  • #2
    racky
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 1044

    grats. here's mine:

    Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by SnWnMe
    The 45 ACP trail eventually leads to 1911 ownership.

    Comment

    • #3
      flyingjalapeno
      Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 178

      I can't wait to get mine, I just ordered mine on line. Although i just recently bought a gun I won't get it till the end of may or so.
      Simplicity at it's best, complexity at it's worst. DUF

      Comment

      • #4
        451040
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 2169

        Congrats on your new acquisition.

        Comment

        • #5
          jshoebot
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 1857

          Nice! I used to have one; I miss that gun
          Any opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily the opinions of any organizations in which I am a member.

          Comment

          • #6
            Call_me_Tom
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1298

            Congrats, I have 3!

            Comment

            • #7
              ZX-10R
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 4122

              Congrats!
              USA**************************************************USA
              03 Chevy Trailblazer , 06 Kawi ZX-10R, 05 Kawi KX250F, 07 Yamaha YZ85 - PSL , AES-10B, (2x) WASR 10/63, Draco AK Pistol, Polish Underfolder, Polish Tantal, Daniel Defense M4, Franken-AR, 1945 Izzy M44, 1936 Tula 91/30, Remington 870 Express, Smith and Wesson M&P 45, FN FNP-9, COLT 1911 XSE . NYC in CA. [COLOR="Red"][B]Obama S(_)[KS!
              Southwest Sales Manager -SolidWorks.

              Comment

              • #8
                giants_fan24
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 1317

                Looks nice, I hated mine when I was in the Corps but there growing on me now
                sigpic
                USMC 96-00 1/4 Weapons Company Dragons Plt

                Comment

                • #9
                  LloydXmas250
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 1123

                  Congrats. Awesome gun. That shooting is fine for a beginner. And you'll be amazed at how much they will tighten up each time you go out and shoot.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SpectreZ91
                    Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 160

                    Thanks all. I almost went with the 96A1, but 9mm is cheaper to shoot. =)

                    I want to get some Houge grips for it and put a light on the rail like racky has. However first on my list of things to get is a speedloader/loader helper.. Trying to load all 10 rounds in the magazines is killer.. Stupid heavy springs.. My fingers are all sorts of sore and tired this morning.. =)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rogervzv
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 2087

                      Speedloaders are fine, but the springs get easier pretty fast, after several reloading cycles.

                      The M9A1 is a great pistol. Mine is on the way to becoming my fav...
                      Come and Take It!
                      I'm the only hell my momma ever raised ...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SpectreZ91
                        Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 160

                        I figured for 8-10 bucks I can't go wrong with the speedloaders. Plus I plan on buying more handguns in the future and it'll help the fingers then as well. =)

                        I want to get out more with the M9 even though it has only been a hair over 12 hours since my last trip.

                        As much as I like the M9 and that I've wanted a "92FS" for so long, I'm going to try not to be "biased" and say it's the best gun for me. I would love to give the XD-9 Tactical a try and see how that is.

                        I just took her dad out shooting with his .22 Ruger Mk II and Winchester 62a rilfer that he got when his brother died. That was his first time ever shooting any gun and he loved it.

                        Now I need to take the g/f shooting. She "hates" guns and "wants nothing to do with them" I want to take her to the ranger with the Winchester .22 rifle and if she enjoys that then I'll more then likely get the Mossberg .22 Tactical for her. That way she has something to shoot herself that won't break the bank and will get her used to it before she goes to something bigger.. Hell I might just buy it anyways so when I go to the range I have something super cheap to shoot..

                        That's the plan anyways.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          DArBad
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 3002

                          Originally posted by SpectreZ91
                          Thanks all. I almost went with the 96A1, but 9mm is cheaper to shoot. =)

                          I want to get some Houge grips for it and put a light on the rail like racky has. However first on my list of things to get is a speedloader/loader helper.. Trying to load all 10 rounds in the magazines is killer.. Stupid heavy springs.. My fingers are all sorts of sore and tired this morning.. =)
                          Congrats on the Beretta!

                          Yup, the mag springs are strong, I developed blisters reloading them. I am on the Beretta waiting list for the magazine loader, and its been a while.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            McTerry
                            Member
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 244

                            Uplula won't work?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              triplestack3
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1286

                              uplula works just fine

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1