Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone here have a Wilson Combat Spec OPs 9?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gorenut
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 3072

    Anyone here have a Wilson Combat Spec OPs 9?

    Just curious any big ballers or fortunate ones here...


    Wilson Combat has been the innovator in custom pistols, long guns, and accessories since 1977. Home of the Wilson Combat 1911, EDC X9, WCP320, and more!


    If its selling for 2 grand in other parts.. I can only imagine how much it'll cost to get it here being off roster and all.

    I know a lot of people would consider this gun blasphemous.. being a 1911 in 9mm and polymer.. but I think its the fresh air the 1911 needs.
  • #2
    Penguin4091
    Junior Member
    • May 2010
    • 53

    I don't have one but now I want one! Do they come in .45?
    "Who needs a gun to defend yourself when the cops can just review the video of your death?" anonymous commenting on Britain's laws

    Comment

    • #3
      erikdjs
      Member
      • May 2010
      • 315

      I would get one if I had the spare cash and I wasn't limited to 10 rounds. It is truly a beautiful pistol.

      Comment

      • #4
        gorenut
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 3072

        Originally posted by Penguin4091
        I don't have one but now I want one! Do they come in .45?
        Nope. I think the point of that gun was to make a light carry pistol with a much higher cap than 1911s usually come in.

        Originally posted by erikdjs
        I would get one if I had the spare cash and I wasn't limited to 10 rounds. It is truly a beautiful pistol.
        Yea.. too bad.. I think the mags for this gun carries 16.

        Comment

        • #5
          Q619
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2010
          • 1223

          Always wanted one....I wonder if they can even single shot it since it's one-off. Oh well, guess I'll just have to make do with my pair of CQB's for now.....I want one of those 9mm longslides Wilson is making for one of their dealers!

          Comment

          • #6
            erikdjs
            Member
            • May 2010
            • 315

            Originally posted by Q619
            Always wanted one....I wonder if they can even single shot it since it's one-off. Oh well, guess I'll just have to make do with my pair of CQB's for now.....I want one of those 9mm longslides Wilson is making for one of their dealers!
            Lol. I'd take a CQB any day.

            Comment

            • #7
              Q619
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2010
              • 1223

              Originally posted by erikdjs
              Lol. I'd take a CQB any day.
              I can barely contain a....fecal-matter-eating-grin each time I break em out. One's a beater and other I'm going pretty easy on. One is none and two is one

              Comment

              • #8
                Striker
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 750

                Originally posted by Penguin4091
                I don't have one but now I want one! Do they come in .45?
                No, the .45 version was called the KZ45. WC discontinued it, presumably because it didn't sell. If I remember correctly, it takes 10 round proprietary mags that Wilson still keeps in stock.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1