Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ-52 I want one.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blackglengarry
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 55

    CZ-52 I want one.

    Hey all! I recently decided that I NEED a CZ-52. However I noticed that they are not on the CA handgun roster. But they should qualify as a C&R. My question is, can I have one transferred to an FFL from out of state?
  • #2
    ninjawho?
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 649

    C and r..find one buy it...
    Calguns hermit
    Left Wing or right wing..argue all you want the flight plan stays the same.

    Comment

    • #3
      Agent Tikki
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 1217

      Aren't all pistols required to go through a FFL whether C&R or not?

      Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think only C&R long guns are exempt......
      He who does not fear the sword he wields does not deserve to wield it.-Kubo Tite

      Assumption is the Mother of All ****Ups. Speaking of ****ups, where the Hell are all my packages

      Comment

      • #4
        zfields
        CGN Contributor
        • Aug 2010
        • 13658

        C&R are roster exempt.
        still need an FFL for handguns.
        Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

        10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

        Comment

        • #5
          Rekrab
          Valar Dohaeris
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • May 2009
          • 5534

          Do it!


          There's currently one on sale in the FS section for $275. IF you're local it's a normal PPT, if you have to have it shipped it's the same as any other on-roster handgun. C&R handguns can be super addictive, so be careful!
          Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

          Big Ammo Sale!
          Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

          Comment

          • #6
            zfields
            CGN Contributor
            • Aug 2010
            • 13658

            275 seems very high. Dont they usually go for around 180?
            Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

            10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

            Comment

            • #7
              SJgunguy24
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2008
              • 14849

              C&R + COE = instant gratitude. I have one and it's a head turner for sure when I light that thing off. A very distinct BAM vs the normal POP of lesser calibers.
              There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
              The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
              The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
              The others, well......they just never learn.

              "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
              Patrick Henry.

              Comment

              • #8
                Rekrab
                Valar Dohaeris
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • May 2009
                • 5534

                Originally posted by zfields
                275 seems very high. Dont they usually go for around 180?
                Not these days... Not for the last few years in fact.
                Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

                Big Ammo Sale!
                Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

                Comment

                • #9
                  DesertGunner
                  Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 336

                  I bought one 4 years ago for 170.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    zfields
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 13658

                    Originally posted by Rekrab
                    Not these days... Not for the last few years in fact.
                    to bad.


                    I have my eye on one of those Yugo 57's. SOG had em for 179 for a month or two. hope they still have it goin once i move outa state
                    Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

                    10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SantaCabinetguy
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 15142

                      Originally posted by Agent Tikki
                      Aren't all pistols required to go through a FFL whether C&R or not?
                      Yes.

                      Originally posted by Agent Tikki
                      Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think only C&R long guns are exempt......
                      No. CR Pistols are roster exempt.

                      Last edited by Ubermcoupe; 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM.
                      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Rekrab
                        Valar Dohaeris
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • May 2009
                        • 5534

                        Originally posted by zfields
                        to bad.


                        I have my eye on one of those Yugo 57's. SOG had em for 179 for a month or two. hope they still have it goin once i move outa state
                        The Yugo M57 is a completely different beast. The CZ-52s are much more robust, completely different action, and possibly much more accurate. The only similarity they share is the caliber. I wouldn't knock a Tokarev clone, but the CZ-52 is just a much nicer gun if you can get over the heel release.
                        Last edited by Rekrab; 04-29-2011, 10:35 AM.
                        Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

                        Big Ammo Sale!
                        Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          c20rj
                          Member
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 214

                          I love my cz-52's. I have three of them. I bought them with my c&r in alabama. I paid 120 a piece for them. They are fairly accurate and violent little bastards, that bottleneck cartridge packs a great report and snap. Highly reccomend one. The only thing that bothers me is the safety it seems to be backwards to me.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1